SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305827 - 11/21/01 09:27 PM Help, PLEASE
Nozipho Offline

I have been producing drum 'n bass for about a year now, mainly using my mc505, which is not very versatile to say the least. I love all the sounds I can get but the downfall is that I can only use one effect at a time on all eight internal tracks (the 505 has a lot of different effects, but will only allow you to select one effect type, one reverb type and one delay type at a time per pattern). My problem is that I want to, for example, have distortion on the bassline and have the phase effect on a track with a pad sound and the 505 will not allow this. For each pattern, either you can use the distortion or phaser, that's the bottom line. Anyway, I need an outside unit, whether software or something uninvolved with my computer. Please offer me some advise on a unit that will allow to stream music, one track at a time from my 505 so I can utilize all the great effects it offers. It would also be really helpful if this equipment also accepted non midi info. such as a live bass or guitar. Thanks.

#305828 - 11/22/01 03:49 AM Re: Help, PLEASE
Leisure-B Offline

Get Logic Audio. Then you'll be able to record the 505 tracks in the computer, and cover them with as much effects as you wan't to. Examples:
http://www.euronet.nl/users/flipillu/mp3.html

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online