SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#305223 - 05/05/06 03:05 PM Tyros 2 - What's the easiest way to store styles for songs?
ToneMaster Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA, USA
I am looking for the easiest way to keep a saved list of the syles for my songs so that they are easily accessible - much like the music finder function for the default songs, but instead, for my songs. I tried using the registration memory but it's not a easy way, on the spot, to select a song and have that style ready for you to play.

I have the Tyros 2 for several months now but not much time to learn all the features in detail. If anyone knows, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
ToneMaster

#305224 - 05/05/06 07:37 PM Re: Tyros 2 - What's the easiest way to store styles for songs?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I use a thumb drive plugged into the ty 2 with the registrations in it in various identifying folders.
Bebop

#305225 - 05/05/06 07:44 PM Re: Tyros 2 - What's the easiest way to store styles for songs?
ToneMaster Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Thanks Bebop, but if you have a large number of songs, the registrations only let you do 8 at a time, correct, which means that, on the fly, I can't get a comprehensive list of all the songs and select from the list. I'll have to select them ahead of time from the different registration groups. Is there a way to create your own "music finder" list?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online