SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304549 - 02/03/06 03:38 PM im geting a tyros to instead of a ketron or a roland i hope im makeing the right choi
gibscorpion Offline

Loc: gibraltar
hi guys need some help here fast ive changed my mind like 200 times and still not 100% sure im making the right choise i prentend to play keybaord in my local group, and why well becuase our main strenth is the singers and for 200 pounds as a salary to split for 3 we can aford a proper band so im the one man band here playing almost the entire 18 midies at a time jaja any way know that you know what i do it wouled help if someone confirmed that the tyros 2 meets my requiments more than the ketron sd1 or the roland g70 or the korg pax 1 pro , my job is just to dowload the latest mdies or kar files remove the lead instrument and save it in the perfromace folder so my m8s sing to it so i do hvae quit a big mides libarry to brwose about whiles im playing so last of all is the tyros 2 the right chosie thanks

#304550 - 02/03/06 04:51 PM Re: im geting a tyros to instead of a ketron or a roland i hope im makeing the right choi
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Read my opinion HERE

Scott

#304551 - 02/04/06 03:04 AM Re: im geting a tyros to instead of a ketron or a roland i hope im makeing the right choi
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
hi there gib, I hope what we talked about last night was positive and helpful for you, I know after you hear the SD1+ and Tyros 2 you will make the right choice for your playback of midi and kar files. Nice speaking, cya soon on MSN.
Craig

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online