SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#304045 - 08/01/06 06:48 AM Saving Altered Styles
Janet B Offline

Loc: Nelson, Lancashire, UK
I am a newcomer to this site. Just bought the fantastic Tyros2,....but cannot see how to save the alterations I wish to make to the style files. The memory button seems to only link to the registration memory not the user drive for style files as was available on the PSR3K.

Have I missed something????

Thanks Janet B

#304046 - 08/01/06 08:49 AM Re: Saving Altered Styles
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Dependant on the saving content!! look at the Parameter Chart on the Data List, you use the Memory button, but save to the Programmable One Touch Settings. The ticks in the various boxes have no bearing on this type of save. If more adventurous, save via Digital Recording, Style. Walter.

[This message has been edited by Walter McLaren (edited 08-01-2006).]

#304047 - 08/01/06 09:45 PM Re: Saving Altered Styles
Janet B Offline

Loc: Nelson, Lancashire, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Walter McLaren:
Dependant on the saving content!! look at the Parameter Chart on the Data List, you use the Memory button, but save to the Programmable One Touch Settings. The ticks in the various boxes have no bearing on this type of save. If more adventurous, save via Digital Recording, Style. Walter.

[This message has been edited by Walter McLaren (edited 08-01-2006).]

Hello Walter

I read the manual again and realized, whilst the Style save system is the same as the PSR3K, I have to hold the memory button a little longer for it to come up on the screen. That was what was causing the problem, not realising this at first. Silly me!!!

How are you doing??? Tis the same Walter I know from Yamaha-club website????

This Tyros2 is incredible. and I plan to section my busy life so that I give myself 1 hour a day to get set-up ready for any future weddings etc, that may come my way. It will not read the set-up info that's on my 'Wedding' thumb drive, so I'll have fun re doing it.

Tat Ta for now, and thanks for your advice.

Regards

Janet B

#304048 - 08/02/06 03:17 AM Re: Saving Altered Styles
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
That's me!!!! Walter

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online