SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303901 - 01/06/06 08:21 PM I am getting a message in my T2.....
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi everyone, I am enjoying very much my T2,my question is, when I am performing with it, I use a lot the registrations, well, after an hour and a half (more or less), I get a message to turn off my T2 because the memory is full and need to reset.....Is this very commun?.
I have been using registration since my Electone Fx1. HS6, El90, so I am using it like the PSR3000, the Ketron X1, SD1 registrations.....so I can be fast in between songs, so is almost inmediate my new set up for the next song. I wonder if any of you deal with a similar situation, one more thing, I have not install yet the 1 gig Ram and the Hard drive, I wonder after installing all this, may clear that issue?.

#303902 - 01/07/06 08:07 AM Re: I am getting a message in my T2.....
trtjazz Offline

Md ....
I have about 16 registrations set up on mine no extra ram and have not had the problem, but then I do not switch them like you do probably. I have set them up with different voices so they are easier to get to the ones I use the most, as opposed to styles etc.

More ram may solve it, but the hard drive as I understand it should not make a difference because the reg's are in ram not the hard drive.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

#303903 - 01/07/06 08:24 AM Re: I am getting a message in my T2.....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Manual. First of all, great to hear that you're enjoying your T2.

I've owned mine since the beginning of November, of which include performing for several hours at a time, and utilizing registrations the same way you describe. Only on one isolated occasion, did my keyboard display that same message as yours.

I too was perplexed by that message, but since that time (over a month and half ago now) this hasn't occured again.

Unfortunately, I don't remember if I had gotten that message before, or after, having installed the 60gb HD and 1gb RAM. If I get that message again, I'll be sure to take note of it and share my findings here.

I'm curious now if any other Tyros2 owners here have ever got the Tyros2 message display: "T2 Memory is full and needs to reset".

Scott

#303904 - 01/07/06 09:17 AM Re: I am getting a message in my T2.....
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
By the way, I have over 4 pages with registrations....and making more.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online