SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#303702 - 07/20/06 06:35 AM EXR-7 controlled by Behringer FCB1010
Kevin Woolley Offline

Loc: Pietersburg, South Africa
Can anyone help?

I'm looking for the CC#s for controlling the Roland EXR-7's Intro's, variations etc. by use of the programmable FCB1010.

There is no Midi Implementation info in the EXR's manual but maybe you G1000, G70 owners may have some CC#'s that I can try. I think most of these controllers are generic through the Roland range.

Many thanks

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Kevin Woolley (edited 07-20-2006).]

#303703 - 07/20/06 08:33 AM Re: EXR-7 controlled by Behringer FCB1010
ralfaro Offline

Loc: Davie, Fl USA
Kevin,

The Roland site has the midi implimentation chart for the EXR 3 and EXR 5 and I believe the chart is the same for the EXR7S. Go to www.rolandus.com
and register as a user. Registration is free. Once you register, you will have access to all of their online manuals. Just click on product documentation. You will find everything list in alphabetic order and of course the midi chart for the EXR series will be under the e group available as a pdf. If you can't find it, drop me an email and I can attach it to you or just drop me an email any how if you want to save yourself the time of looking for it on their site. I was going to just send it to you but your email address is not available here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Woolley:
Can anyone help?

I'm looking for the CC#s for controlling the Roland EXR-7's Intro's, variations etc. by use of the programmable FCB1010.

There is no Midi Implementation info in the EXR's manual but maybe you G1000, G70 owners may have some CC#'s that I can try. I think most of these controllers are generic through the Roland range.

Many thanks

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Kevin Woolley (edited 07-20-2006).]

#303704 - 07/20/06 11:35 AM Re: EXR-7 controlled by Behringer FCB1010
Kevin Woolley Offline

Loc: Pietersburg, South Africa
Ralfaro

Many thanks for your help. The manual that came with the keyboard never came with the Midi Implementation chart! Why I don't know - Roland used to include it with all their keyboards in the past.

Anyway I now have the info I need. Will report after trying the foot pedal and let everyone know if it works or not.

Regards

Kevin

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online