Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#303510 - 07/24/07 09:58 AM Re: Differences E-80 vs G-70
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
[QUOTE]Originally posted by George Kaye:
BeBop,
Unfortunately, Travis Mitchell no longer is working for Roland CK division. They have let go several district sales managers last week. I'm not sure what direction Roland CK will be heading.
In the So. California area, I'm Roland's E80 dealer. If anyone is interested in E50, E60 or E80's I have them in stock and at very competitive prices.

[/QUOTE

Thanks George for the update.
I am sorry to hear Travis has left Roland, and also suprised. I thought he was a pretty good hand that knew his product and how to sell. Of course we all know that Roland as other manufacturers never make mistakes
We have a piano store handling Roland in Northern California. last time i was at their store they had one G 70, Roland and 100 or so pianos, and no info on the Roland or anyone there to demo.
My suggestion to anyone in Northern California that wants a demo or info or purchase of a Roland wisely spend some of your dollars and trip down to So. Cal and see George. He is the man with the answers, the chops and the Inventory.
So unless Travis was to go to work for this North Cal dealer, I don't anticipate any change there, as their interset is in selling pianos, not keyboards. They could suprise me because they did a great job with the Technics Keyboards, but I think their focus has now changed.
LET GEORGE DO IT
Bebop

#303511 - 07/24/07 04:24 PM Re: Differences E-80 vs G-70
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Thank you Bebop for your support.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#303512 - 10/19/07 10:17 AM Re: Differences E-80 vs G-70
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi George ,

I`m going to send you an e-mail asking for more info about the Roland E-80.

Thanks ,
Gary

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online