SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#302280 - 01/03/11 05:03 AM Re: David Garrett Live at Rolling Stone....WOW!!!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Correction. Not a Nobel prize winner but a Pulitzer Prize winner. Sorry for trying to rewrite history .

chas

#302281 - 01/03/11 08:01 AM Re: David Garrett Live at Rolling Stone....WOW!!!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
He's no historian, but he is a player...very interesting choice of tunes.

BTW, I'll ALWAYS believe that knowing where you're coming from, musically, is critical. The time-period, politics, technology, cultural issues...all these things make music what it is, and differentiates the types of music from each other. Music is obviously not created in a vacuum. If you don't know where you came from, you won't get to where you're going, musically.

It's important to know where you're from.

Russ

#302282 - 01/03/11 06:35 PM Re: David Garrett Live at Rolling Stone....WOW!!!
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
Wow, now, that dude can play!

I am in total agreement, hey bill ,I intend to post a song as soon as I can. Since you sak me to put a song on the tube with my Audya and my guitarist my wife had surgery and some very serious complications arose and she was in ICU for four days with a bad infection and is still at Henry Ford hospital. Fighting a real battle right now so I hope to get her home soon and start the recording.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#302283 - 01/03/11 06:45 PM Re: David Garrett Live at Rolling Stone....WOW!!!
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G:
I am in total agreement, hey bill ,I intend to post a song as soon as I can. Since you sak me to put a song on the tube with my Audya and my guitarist my wife had surgery and some very serious complications arose and she was in ICU for four days with a bad infection and is still at Henry Ford hospital. Fighting a real battle right now so I hope to get her home soon and start the recording.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery, Mr. G

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang

#302284 - 01/04/11 08:36 PM Re: David Garrett Live at Rolling Stone....WOW!!!
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Thanks Taike, She is improving a little bit every day. just need to get the white blood count back down to normal.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online