Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#301710 - 12/28/10 06:16 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
You know what I mean and I know what you mean, thats all that matters James, wink wink nod nod!

..lol... Now I get ya.

#301711 - 12/28/10 07:01 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I can't explain it. For some reason, I just want to grab that female singer around the neck, wrestle her to the ground, and strangle the life out of her. That's how her whole demeanor, especially her singing, effects me. Does anyone else find her that annoying or is it just me?

chas

#301712 - 12/28/10 07:18 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
I can't explain it. For some reason, I just want to grab that female singer around the neck, wrestle her to the ground, and strangle the life out of her. That's how her whole demeanor, especially her singing, effects me. Does anyone else find her that annoying or is it just me?

chas

he..he... Can't say she has that effect on me at all. I quite like the entire performance. She's very cute too.

About the only thing I would change if I had of been involved in directing the video is to ask her to be more natural. She is over expressing & over smiling everything. It's not natural. Nobody's that happy..lol. Well unless your one of the kids on “Barney”. That show is scrary, the kids are like aliens. Lol..

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 12-28-2010).]

#301713 - 12/28/10 07:54 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:

She is over expressing & over smiling everything. It's not natural. Nobody's that happy..lol.

Regards
James

I think you nailed it. Especially if you add over singing.

chas

#301714 - 12/28/10 08:11 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

chas

Chas,

Come to think of it perhaps you are right, I had my eyes on the MS all the time, it took all my concentration, I never really noticed her, but yes watching it for a 10th time yes you are right. It was a bit like the chap with the shorts, I would have shot him easily. I don't know where Dom finds these videos from, it's because he can't find any that are any good demoing the MS cause there aren’t any. So we will just have to put up with it until he sells a few more and then someone learns own to play one. Overbearing she was!
I have only just noticed two guitarists and a drummer, what the hell do you want them for when you have a MS, you wouldn’t need them with an Audya. Maybe Dom will get wise to this one day! I doubt it!

Cheers Chas
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#301715 - 12/28/10 08:14 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:

She's very cute too.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 12-28-2010).]

Steady on James, the wife doesn't have access to your PC does she??
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#301716 - 12/28/10 08:20 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Tony Hughes Offline

Watch this just posted on SSZ Ketron a few minute ago, close your eyes and listen does he need 3 guitarists and a drummer.

No he's an Audya one man band!

And he's not trying to sell KBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKF6045Q3xg

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 12-28-2010).]

#301717 - 12/28/10 10:36 AM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Steady on James, the wife doesn't have access to your PC does she??

Ahh, the Wife doesn't mind. It's my Girlfriend who would have the biggest problem.

#301718 - 12/28/10 12:23 PM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
cgiles Offline

Wow, must be something about the Mediastation. I want to strangle the girl, Tony wants to shoot the guy in the shorts ; I'd be careful doing those MS demo's if I were you James, someone may come after you next.

chas

#301719 - 12/28/10 12:45 PM Re: Lionstracs VSTi Files - OP-X PRO-II
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Wow, must be something about the Mediastation. I want to strangle the girl, Tony wants to shoot the guy in the shorts ; I'd be careful doing those MS demo's if I were you James, someone may come after you next.

chas

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online