SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#301277 - 01/03/11 02:19 PM Re: Yo! Giants Fans, I can't hear you :)
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
It's pretty hard to take the Giants not getting in when the Seahawks win the division and take a 1st week bye with a 7-9 record!!!!

wth?

I've got a feeling this is something that will be looked at (closely) during the off-season. For one thing, you shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs with a losing record. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

chas

#301278 - 01/04/11 09:55 AM Re: Yo! Giants Fans, I can't hear you :)
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
I've got a feeling this is something that will be looked at (closely) during the off-season. For one thing, you shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs with a losing record. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

chas

Of course the reason for the many 'divisions' in all sports is to keep interest for those teams who might not have such a great record but still have a shot at getting into the playoffs ...
I don't know if anything can/will ever be done about the scenario where a team wins a division with a losing record, but they certainly should not be given a home field game ... I think home field should be decided by best records of the playoff teams ...
As for the GIANTS, putting aside the ridiculous 8 minutes against the e-girls, they should have never lost to the Titans and Dallas at home ...

t.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online