SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#298991 - 11/09/10 01:53 PM Re: Bebop needs Country & Western styles for Roland E 80
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Bebop,
if you've got any questions, happy to try & help.
If you only play arrangers in realtime, BIAB probably not much use to you, but if you record mp3's or just want to use it to jam along with, it could be worth looking into.
It's come a long way in the last couple of years, I hadn't realized either, till I used the Real Track Styles.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Thanks Rikki, I will look into that. I quit renewing BIAB many years ago and hadn't even thought about it since accumulating so many high end arrangers. Good thought. Thank you much
Best to you and yours,
Bebop

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#298992 - 11/24/10 08:57 AM Re: Bebop needs Country & Western styles for Roland E 80
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
A Big public thank you to Gary also for sending me some great country styles with one touch. Those stles kept me up late last night
I got some more from Donny too and so another big thank you to him also. I will look at those today.
Bebop

Would you be able to share a few of them with me Behop--or Gary if your on here
Still looking for styles and also midis of good country song especially with lyrics embedded--memory fading fast here i'm afraid with age kicking in
Feel free to email me
Thanks to all
Rusty

#298993 - 11/24/10 09:13 AM Re: Bebop needs Country & Western styles for Roland E 80
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Would you be able to share a few of them with me Behop--or Gary if your on here
Still looking for styles and also midis of good country song especially with lyrics embedded--memory fading fast here i'm afraid with age kicking in
Feel free to email me
Thanks to all
Rusty

Rusty, no email for you here so can't reply,
You would have to ask Gary to send those styles to you or get approval from him for me to send them but be aware they are for the Yam Tyros Keyboard.
Donny sent a ton of them but I haven't found any C @ W that I was hoping to get and also none of them have One Touch either so all need programmed. Most are old conversions. I suggest you post a new thread on the General Arranger forum and ask for the styles you want and/or write Gary and Donny.
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-24-2010).]

#298994 - 11/24/10 10:01 AM Re: Bebop needs Country & Western styles for Roland E 80
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Let me know via Email sent to travlin_easy@verizon.net and I be more than happy to send you what I have.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online