SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#298917 - 11/06/10 07:53 PM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Wow great piece of Music and Gypsy The drums? Sounded good to me.

#298918 - 11/07/10 12:51 AM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FransN:
Wow great piece of Music and Gypsy The drums? Sounded good to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swl0KzBse84&feature=related
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#298919 - 11/07/10 05:41 AM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
Harold123 Offline

Loc: Harrisville Pa USA
Tony...AGAIN..The drums sounded Great on Your Video Posting of the PSR-910...Good punch...clean sounding...The Sax has Great sound,BUT the player needs a little better "Sliding motion when playing some notes to the next note"...Just My opinion...It's going to be Interesting to see what the replacement of the PSR-910 Brings! ...Back to drums...It's always the "MIX" of the Drums with what Your playing,etc Is so Important of the composition...I'm Grinning over this because...We have a fantastic Worship Band at our Church...Talent, talent,talent...Live Drums all miked behind glass enclosure to the Sound Room,etc...We have about 2-3 different drummers rotating,etc...The one gentleman is a "Hot" drummer,But Excellent...But to be Honest Sometimes during certain Music I would Love to sneak up to the Soundroom and just cut them back just a little!...But just remember I'm 62 and was a Sound Tech in My former Church for 10 Years...I refuse to do it now...I don't want to Mix Religion here, But In My Time doing it...The Church Was the Most trying place I ever Did Sound Mix..."My Wife was My biggest Critic" Often discussed at our Lunch afterwards!..Now add 300-600 more People,etc...STRESS!....Everyone please take this as a grain of salt...It's just Life...Life is what We Make it...Keep it Fun...A Most of All Keep making Music!

#298920 - 11/07/10 06:46 AM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
Tony Hughes Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Harold123:
Tony...AGAIN..The drums sounded Great on Your Video Posting of the PSR-910...Good punch...clean sounding...The Sax has Great sound,BUT the player needs a little better "Sliding motion when playing some notes to the next note"...Just My opinion...It's going to be Interesting to see what the replacement of the PSR-910 Brings! ...Back to drums...It's always the "MIX" of the Drums with what Your playing,etc Is so Important of the composition...I'm Grinning over this because...We have a fantastic Worship Band at our Church...Talent, talent,talent...Live Drums all miked behind glass enclosure to the Sound Room,etc...We have about 2-3 different drummers rotating,etc...The one gentleman is a "Hot" drummer,But Excellent...But to be Honest Sometimes during certain Music I would Love to sneak up to the Soundroom and just cut them back just a little!...But just remember I'm 62 and was a Sound Tech in My former Church for 10 Years...I refuse to do it now...I don't want to Mix Religion here, But In My Time doing it...The Church Was the Most trying place I ever Did Sound Mix..."My Wife was My biggest Critic" Often discussed at our Lunch afterwards!..Now add 300-600 more People,etc...STRESS!....Everyone please take this as a grain of salt...It's just Life...Life is what We Make it...Keep it Fun...A Most of All Keep making Music![/QUOTE

I agree with your Harold the drums are spot on, like the story about the church. Keep them coming, what KB do you drive.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#298921 - 11/07/10 02:37 PM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
FransN Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Quote:
[b]Wow great piece of Music and Gypsy The drums? Sounded good to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swl0KzBse84&feature=related [/B]

Oh no not that sax sound again.

#298922 - 11/07/10 03:41 PM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Quote:
Oh no not that sax sound again.

This is the exact type of post that this thread simply does not need...

My personal preference was to ignore it completely but I feel this should be pointed out. It's just asking for trouble, no other purpose whatsoever...

Shame...

Nick

#298923 - 11/07/10 04:04 PM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
FransN Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick G:
This is the exact type of post that this thread simply does not need...

My personal preference was to ignore it completely but I feel this should be pointed out. It's just asking for trouble, no other purpose whatsoever...

Shame...

Nick

It's not asking for trouble but the Lord of the Dance song was refreshing and new. This sax sound of the psr S910 is almost used in every song on youtube. I didn't know you Yamaha guys are so sensitive I can't even say this. Shame.

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 11-07-2010).]

#298924 - 11/07/10 10:38 PM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
It's not asking for trouble but the Lord of the Dance song was refreshing and new. This sax sound of the psr S910 is almost used in every song on youtube. I didn't know you Yamaha guys are so sensitive I can't even say this. Shame.

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 11-07-2010).]

Fran,

What's wrong with the SAX sounds??

#298925 - 11/08/10 08:02 AM Re: Lord of the dance on PSR S910
FransN Offline

Nothing really Tony I just don't like these cheesy songs played with it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online