Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#298804 - 11/08/10 07:41 AM Re: Just won an Ipad
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/

No Thanks!!! I will keep my Toshiba..more power and more storage..

#298805 - 11/08/10 08:45 AM Re: Just won an Ipad
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Beakybird:
I heard of an Ipad 2 coming out in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2011. It will reportedly be slimmer, sleaker, have more memory, and have usb and MMC reader.

I think I will probably hold onto my $500 gift card until then.

What do you think?

Beakybird

Larry, yes, there's always something better due out. Apple released the iPad in April of 2010, so if they keep to their update schedule will probably be one released in April 2011. ( just speculation).

Fran my wife had a Mac Book air the first edition, not my idea either of a useful laptop.

By the way here's another way I used my iPad yesterday. Since I'm a veteran of running 3 NYC Marathon's in the 90s I've become a huge fan of the race, most years my wife and I head to Manhattan for the sports expo and the race even though my running marathon days are over. It's a great event, come marathon day the city becomes one giant party. This year we couldn't make it................but wait there's an app for that, I downloaded it and was able to watch the entire marathon live, rather than wait until later in the day when NBC rebroadcast a watered down edition of the event.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online