Fran,

It probably was my own fault as I introduced those two Youtube links but this thread was initially about Kashif's choice between the PSR910 and the PA-800, or retaining his PA-500
I did send him all my PA-500 software, he did say thank you but all I know is that he listened to my 27-minute Demo....
Which reminds, probably getting off topic again but two weeks ago I uploaded my PA software on Rapidshare for free,asking for feedback and possibly a free donation.
So far more than 250 musicians have uploaded my Musical Resources for PA (100 for PA-2X alone....) and so far I have had zero thanks and/or feedbacks and as to donations........guess!
If I did not know any better I would simply assume that my programming is crap, if not there must be something wrong in the way musicians and keyboard players in particular treat one another... I will add this part to the intial thread of my Musical Resources if anyone likes to comment, so please do not react HERE in this thread about my little frustration !

regards,
John Smies
Holland