SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#298709 - 11/04/10 08:40 AM Re: When in Doubt...CALL SOMEONE (like Fran)!
Zydecat Offline

Loc: Lansing, MI
Totally agree on the opportunity for miscommunication in email, forums, etc. and the negative affect on written communication skills. I'm retiring from my day job in January, and would love to attend a future forum jam if the opportunity arises.

Meanwhile, thanks for all the helpful info you guys provide here, even if getting to it sometimes requires sorting through a bit of BS and catfighting.

#298710 - 11/04/10 02:07 PM Re: When in Doubt...CALL SOMEONE (like Fran)!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Zydecat:
Totally agree on the opportunity for miscommunication in email, forums, etc. and the negative affect on written communication skills. I'm retiring from my day job in January, and would love to attend a future forum jam if the opportunity arises.

Meanwhile, thanks for all the helpful info you guys provide here, even if getting to it sometimes requires sorting through a bit of BS and catfighting.

Hey Zydecat...I know you'll enjoy a jam in the future.....try to make one for sure sometime somewhere...
For me I'd still like to meet a few "selected" SZ members.....the others I can read right thru their BS & disgruntlement's they don't even know who they are and that's the sad part.. & honestly have no need for them at all.....I've made many life long good friends here and learned so many things so far & for that I am grateful to SZ.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-04-2010).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online