SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#298697 - 11/03/10 03:44 PM Re: Manufacturers need to make DVD instructionals like this for EVERY Arranger UNIT also
Dnj Offline

Quote:

Because King DNJ, if they make a DVD showing you how to use an instrument, you may actually use the instrument to its fullest potential. And you would be so good with the instrument, you would not buy their incremental upgrades. That would mean reduced profits. It is all about their bottom line.

That has to be the most ridiculous statement...so your saying that they only care about making money and not the happiness of their customers....Hmmmmmm? what a selfish thought....and did I tell you to save the king thing for dicki, I gave up the crown a long time ago? With your mere 1141 posts vs 19032 I dont think you can talk...

carry on

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-03-2010).]

#298698 - 11/03/10 05:37 PM Re: Manufacturers need to make DVD instructionals like this for EVERY Arranger UNIT also
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
[b] That has to be the most ridiculous statement...so your saying that they only care about making money and not the happiness of their customers....Hmmmmmm? what a selfish thought....and did I tell you to save the king thing for dicki, I gave up the crown a long time ago? With your mere 1141 posts vs 19032 I dont think you can talk...

carry on

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-03-2010).]

The truth hurts doesn’t it?
Surely you can’t be that naive to believe that company’s do not look for their bottom line first?

And, your statement “With your mere 1141 posts vs 19032 I don’t think you can talk...” Did you read that? Doesn’t that then make you the King?

------------------
TTG

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online