SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#297564 - 10/25/10 03:17 AM Free Korg PA download
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Impressed by the set of styles that have been offered by Manuel Dorantes I have decided to put my Musical Resources for all Korg PA keyboards up for free,although any donation will be appreciated. If you go to my webpages you can select the download link for your Korg PA arranger keyboard.
I first put them available only 24 hours ago and notice that so far they have already been downloaded more than 70 times. At least I hope all those downloading will reflect one way or another. You can find the links:
http://pasounds.intropagina.nl/

#297565 - 10/25/10 04:09 PM Re: Free Korg PA download
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
John,
It is very nice of you to offer this...
What is this exactly...? I am pretty particular what I load to my PA2.

Is it just some new songbook, performace, styles & sounds?
Can pieces be loaded or do you have to lod it all (SET, or restore).

Also, looks like I have to buy PRO version to download from the site??
Thanks,
Lee

[This message has been edited by leeboy (edited 10-25-2010).]

#297566 - 10/26/10 12:17 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
john smies Offline

Hi Leeboy,

first of all, it should NOT be necessary to order PRO with Rapidshare. I have successfully tried myself to download my own files via the free option. When you choose
SLOW DONWLOAD (= free) you have to wait approx. 30 seconds before you can actually download the file. But like I said it should not be a problem.
I would then suggest you first download my PA-800 manual which explains a lot and the info is identical for the PA-2X.
The BKP file replaces the COMPLETE contents of your keyboard so it is essential that you make a BKP back up file of ALL the contents of your keyboard. (check your own PA manual)
As you can read on my webpage I programmed all this on the PA-500 hence it had to be adapted for 800 and PA-2X. These BKP files are absolutely trustworthy and have taken an incredible amount of time and work. There is sure to be something you like in the over 200 new Performances, which is the essence of my efforts. Among the 150 extra styles you will things to your liking as well , which also applies to the new sounds. But like I said my main effort lies in the PERFORMANCES.......

regards,
John Smies
Holland

#297567 - 10/26/10 01:30 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
leeboy,
I can understand your caution regarding downloaded files, I feel exactly the same way.

I have over the years used Johns work on my Pa50 and PA500 and have always found them of the highest quality comparable to most purchasable styles and programmes.

For what its worth I would have no hesitation using Johns work now or in the future.
I can assure you his work,in my opinion is far better than that installed on the OOTB instrument.

Gilbert.

[This message has been edited by gilbert (edited 10-26-2010).]

#297568 - 10/26/10 01:42 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
John,
Although I do not know you personally, as I stated in my previous post I have been a user of your work since the early Pa 50 days
.I did record my thanks a long while ago on the Korg forum,can I once again say thank you for your excellent work towards really bringing the Pa500 to life and your generosity in freely sharing this with others.

Gilbert.

#297569 - 10/26/10 05:43 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi John
First of all, thank you for your generosity. I converted a couple of dozen styles to Ketron for use in my Audya. I found one in which the tempo was not correct. That is amazing in itself.

I found the styles all very useful, and eventhough they didn't need tweaking, as expected, I will substitute some live drums and guitars.

This is top grade work and I feel fortunate to have this fine collection to add to my arsenal.

Bernie

#297570 - 10/26/10 08:04 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Hey Bernie, any chance of you sharing the styles you converted to Audya? Thanks,
DonM

#297571 - 10/26/10 08:46 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Don
For you buddy, it would be my pleasure. I haven't done them all, but will get you the ones I have, and the rest later.
Bernie

#297572 - 10/26/10 09:36 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Hey Bernie, any chance of you sharing the styles you converted to Audya? Thanks,
DonM

Don,

Check you mail.

#297573 - 10/26/10 10:31 AM Re: Free Korg PA download
john smies Offline

Thank you Gilbert for your appreciation of my Korg efforts.
I am surprised and amused as well to learn that ketron audya players are actually converting styles that I have added to my Korg PA-500, NOTE they are simply styles that I have acquired over the years and of course they are only a bonus to what I am offering the PA users, that is over 200 carefully re-worked Performances. But heck, I am pleased if you are pleased !!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online