SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#296489 - 10/15/10 08:37 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Beakybird Offline

I am so sorry to lose a civilized person on this forum.

Diki, I think it is so ... I cannot think of anything but a swear word.

Here is a woman coming on this forum who is going to have personal time with a Yamaha demonstrator. She is nice enough to offer to pose questions fielded by members of Synthzone about the T4. She did not offer to pose questions about future keyboards. She did not offer to make complaints on other people's behalf.

Most sane people would agree that she has the right to ask whatever she wants.

Diki's reaction is so out of line, so abrasive.

It makes this forum extremely unpleasant for me and others.

Beakybird

#296490 - 10/15/10 01:31 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
mr9000 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by UkTexan:
Well Done Diki
I have now LEFT synthzone..why should I subject myself to that..Now you all know why the lurkers do not post. Look what happens
Bye

OH GOOD GRIEF stricken moses..what a gentle unmurmering world society is desparatly trying it's damnest to accomplish.

News bulletin: This is an adult world!
It's funny Carol, for the exact SAME reason you are leaving synthzone IS the exact same reason i try to come here daily!
It is the last remaining site where big balled creatures are tested and then separated from the boys gather. IF it were all barney&friends/hugs&kisses it would stagnate fast for me like all the other policed forums of nicities of dullards!
If it were not for Diki..well..it would be a BP event all over again, for me for certain!

THANK GOD for the awfully few UNbiased people spitting out truthful infomation and commentary as they genuinely SEE IT,what a dull world if everyone had the same finger print/opinions!

[This message has been edited by mr9000 (edited 10-15-2010).]

#296491 - 10/15/10 03:45 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Dnj Offline

mr9000 how do you resist the urge to buy a new tyros 4 verses the older 9k..........
of which I owned 2 also years ago...is it still 49lbs & 61 keys?

#296492 - 10/15/10 04:47 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Maybe the Dimple 12 y.o. talking but I have to say this:

Are you all so easily offended? Diki didn't asked for the heavens in his plate to feast upon, just asked a legit question. You or I or others may not like it, but he was invited to ask and he asked. Simple as that.

It is sad to lose a civilised member, I can't agree more, but if you look at it from the other side, If Carol (bless her) was so easily offended by Diki, she wouldn't last that long here. One post going a little left or right and the usual suspects would eat her alive.

Hope Carol acquires the thick skin required and return here, we will all (and she) be privileged.

Carol, thanks for your time and patience in posting here, just think of this forum as a subset of the real world. Enough good people, and also some people misbehaving. So what, join us, have fun. You can't lose.
Trident

#296493 - 10/15/10 04:53 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Nah, Diki just wanted to get rid of her because there would be one less Yamaha person to have to deal with.

Ian

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online