Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#296459 - 10/12/10 10:09 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Roland didn't drop 76 key arrangers, they dropped TOTL arrangers in general (for now)

That's true, meaning that, in regards to TOTL arrangers, Roland has nothing in 61 OR 76.

There must be a 49 note TOTL instrument on the way, since they couldn't sell 61 or 76.

So, really, if you want TOTL 76, all that remains to choose from is Korg or Audya.

Ian

#296460 - 10/12/10 10:11 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Dnj Offline

1,2,Cha, Cha, Cha

#296461 - 10/12/10 10:24 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Ian,

How dare you, how dare you speak to Diki in that condescending way, glad you did and not me, just you wait he’s still pondering an answer, but sure as hell it will come.

Yes, I imagine he will Tony, a thread isn't a thread until it's been Diki-fied up a bit.

I do feel my remarks were more accurate than condescending, however, but some fan boys get pretty sensitive about their little Dino's.

Ian

#296462 - 10/12/10 10:32 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:

I do feel my remarks were more accurate than condescending,

Ian

Yes perhaps you are right Ian, anyway still wait for the bang! Anytime nowwwwwwwwwww, Dikified I love that word, what would that conjure up in the English dictionary
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#296463 - 10/12/10 11:27 AM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Diki’s mention of SA voices in the styles is a good question, as from what I can gather from the information currently available, they are only used in the programmed Intro/Endings, and not in the style itself. (Due to the way SA voices work I would have thought using them in styles would be impossible anyway, but I would be interested to know one way or the other)
Regards

Bill

#296464 - 10/12/10 12:15 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
As if your ears were the ears I even WANTED to listen...

Sadly, I don't want a Korg (too few fills), I don't want an Audya (don't want audio loops until the stuff works right), CAN'T have a new Roland (they don't make them any more), Yamaha is the only other arranger at the moment that would work for me. And they are the ONLY ones not making a plastic 76 (at least, a GOOD one! ).

That the gleeful naysayers on this forum (just HOW petty do you have to be to ENJOY saying what you say? ) are deaf ears, well, I couldn't give a rat's a$$... As if ANY of you had ANYTHING to do with the decision in the first place... I post about it for the industry trolls that lurk here. And so should everyone else that wants a Yamaha 76. And to all the people happy with Yamaha's decision, I simply say what you are trying to say....

BUTT OUT...

You don't CARE one way or the other what Yamaha make. You've already got YOURS.... allow us to ask for OURS.

And Diki, with respect, please heed your own advice and stop injecting this dogma into threads.
Initiate your own main thread if you feel like it.

And if your are on your quest and want to attract the attention of "Trolls" (although you may have lost sympathetic watchers with THAT one!!) then this is maybe the best way!!

I too would LOVE a PSR 76 note, so please understand that, BUT this constant harping over the top of other peoples thread is becoming very tiresome...I am not sure if others feel it too, but I do. I want to read threads and posts about the subject at hand

If you started a thread re the psr76 note issue I certainly would join in and offer my thoughts

Not trying to be nasty, here and it is nothing against you personally, just this strategy you have adopted.

Dennis

#296465 - 10/12/10 03:14 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Yes, I imagine he will Tony, a thread isn't a thread until it's been Diki-fied up a bit.

Now thats funny

#296466 - 10/12/10 03:21 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
When are you gonna learn that the answer to your continual question is CLAVINOVA ?
http://yamahaclavinova.com/

DNJ why did you have to do this? The tread was going along so well until you had to make that comment and then things went down hill from there. You made the thread go south. And, you made Iana do what he said he was not going to do.
Diki’s comment was a passing one you could have just left it alone.

------------------
TTG

[This message has been edited by to the genesys (edited 10-12-2010).]

#296467 - 10/12/10 03:22 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
to the genesys Offline

Double post

[This message has been edited by to the genesys (edited 10-12-2010).]

#296468 - 10/12/10 04:00 PM Re: An hour 1 to 1 with Yamaha Tyros4 Demonstrator
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
DNJ why did you have to do this? The tread was going along so well until you had to make that comment and then things went down hill from there. You made the thread go south. And, you made Iana do what he said he was not going to do.
Diki’s comment was a passing one you could have just left it alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7HA2KeaBjg

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online