SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10
Topic Options
#295075 - 10/31/10 09:00 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 10-31-2010).]

#295076 - 10/31/10 09:11 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
I would definitely miss the chord reads of SMF's a measure before hand , besides the current measure...also the "smart" harmonizer that analyzes the chord for harmonies from the SMF without designating a midi channel

Yes, very clever stuff there.

Quote:
The draw bar organ , although not perfect..is sure a better system than anyone else is offering..

Quote:
There are many sounds that are not surpassed by the other brands..I still take the pianos over other brands, and the Scat and vocals are still better than competitors...

Have you ever considered sampling them?
When I move to a new KORG keyboard I sometimes have to take a few sounds with me. I've got about 22 sounds on my OASYS at this stage that come from 4 different KORG's I've owned and sold over the years.

There's no sense in being without our favourites.

Quote:
I would also hope that Korg addresses the OS, that seems to be so outdated..

Other than merging sample sets which everyone moans about, do you have any other specific issues about the OS?

Quote:
Korg already has a decent key bed (only the Pro model..not the Pa800 and 500)...and the quality built (again only the Pro model)..
The Korg PA2x and the Audya are the only keyboards that I would consider..but either of them have the things I need and use...the G70 still delivers.

Yeah, that's a safe bet. The FATAR beds they use on the pro models are very good.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 10-31-2010).]

#295077 - 10/31/10 02:32 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
I sure hope we don't have to wait until April! To find ot what it is.
January is bad enough...
:-)
Lee S.

#295078 - 10/31/10 02:45 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Fran,
Here is the piano I use on the PA2XPRO...James (Irish Acts) and my friend Rob (doing the demo)in Greece created this sound for the PA2XPRO. My very small contribution was beta tester, as they were putting the finals on it.
http://www.irishacts.com/mp3/09-piano-demo1.mp3
http://www.irishacts.com/mp3/09-piano-demo2.mp3

So I'm real happy with the Grand Piano.

Also, Are you aware the PA2XPRO has full drawbar digital organ with sliders for all the footages?

It's pretty good too.

Lee S.

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online