SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >
Topic Options
#294985 - 09/29/10 06:06 PM I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Well are you?
Forget about it having more than 61 keys.

The sound O the sound. And the new and innovative way of playing an arranger I can not wait to experience.

They are taking articulation playing to another level!!

------------------
I have shortened my ID to TTG

#294986 - 09/29/10 06:12 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Where can we find the details??
Lee S.

#294987 - 09/29/10 09:41 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
The Amazing Kreskin predicts...

Let's face it. Everyone here is excited for ANYTHING new. Jeez, a pathetic Casio gets some all in a lather!

Me, I'm going to wait until I have HEARD it, and SEEN it, and read the manual before I wet my panties..!

Might I suggest one of those delaying creams for you fellas in such a rush to get to the finish line..? Or is this your version of foreplay?

#294988 - 09/29/10 09:53 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Dnj Offline

I get more excited about listening to some of you playing these arrangers versus all this weird BS hype...after all, what good is "any" instrument if you can't hear it played?.....

#294989 - 09/29/10 09:55 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

Might I suggest one of those delaying creams for you fellas in such a rush to get to the finish line..? Or is this your version of foreplay?

In their case, it's more like "threeplay"...

I can just hear them say, "This won't take long...did it?"

Ian

#294990 - 09/30/10 06:52 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
If you're referring to the Pa800 Elite - it ain't new.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#294991 - 09/30/10 07:00 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Dnj Offline

Whatever they do I hope KORG changes their OS Folders system.

#294992 - 09/30/10 07:05 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Nope..were not referring to the PA800 Elite.

If you Yamaha guys can enjoy foreplay...why not us Korg guys....:-)
Lee S.

#294993 - 09/30/10 08:06 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Bachus Offline

I think that Korg finally gets it Korg players want as much feautures as possible in their instruments... And they are going to combine all they have intoo one instrument..

-Oasys sound quallity or better.
-atleast 256 voices polyfony
-All their different sound engines known as Exi's from Oasys.
-An option to add even more Exi's. like an AP synthesis synth
-An option to combine parts of the different sound engines like roland V-synth or the VST Alchemy.
-Al lot of awesome pre programmed sounds
-DNC 2 for realistic accustic instruments but also to create awesome synthesizer sounds with different articualtions.
-Atleast 4GB of Rom samples
-Support for flash ram, atleast 4 GB's
-Sampler option
-Atleast 2 plugin effects for every sound or track be it sequencer or style or Karma
-New Style engine that also supports Audio styles. With atleast support for 8 varriations and 16 tracks/style
-Karma that can be combined with either the style engine or the Sequencer.
-Groove box with 16 touch sensitive soft pads to have real time controll over the drum track. But also free assignable to other tasks.
-Totally new sequencer with all the functions we ever dreamed of, like pattern support and markers and audio tracks support(with ellastique for transpose the audio track. And most of all the option to rewire the sequencer with a VST host or sequencer on a remote PC. Atleast 32 tracks
-16" widescreen touch screen
-Ultimate master keyboard functionallity with the option to totally controll remote VST hosts, VSt instruments and sequencers.
-61, 76 and 88 keys version.
-vector stick
-Kaoss padd
-D-beam
-ribbon controller
-Joystick
-Free programmable buttons like Audya 4 and 5 have on the front
-atleast 12 sliders free assignable
-atleast 8 knobs free assignable
-Software expansions instead of hardware expansion boards
-TC Helicons latest technollogy build intoo it.
-addon keyboard accesoiry for the 61 and 76 key version that allows for duall manuals either 2x76 or 2x61 keys
-Totall freedom when assigning sounds over the keyboards...
-And offcourse all feautures we know from Oasys, M3 and PA2X but that i haven't mentioned yet.

All this at the same price as a Ketron or a little over it. I think internet shop prices around €4000 or $4500 would be realistic.

Now this would mean a dream come true for many of us or atleast for me. And it would use Yamaha's own advertisement Slogan against them.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#294994 - 09/30/10 06:22 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
I'm wondering if I should hold on to my Pa800 in hopes for a FW upgrade. It's still a great, tho aging board with many impressive styles. I'm looking forward to what they may have in store, regardless. Maybe I should hang on to it, anyway. It could become a classic...and mine is in great condition.

Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online