SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#294385 - 09/24/10 05:01 PM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
Dnj Offline

Ok so now we know less then before as EVERYONES keyboard is GREAT!!!!!!
Don't tell me the EGO genie is sticking his nose in here also?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 09-24-2010).]

#294386 - 09/24/10 05:13 PM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Ok so now we know less then before as EVERYONES keyboard is [b]GREAT!!!!!!
Don't tell me the EGO genie is sticking his nose in here also?
[/B]

I believe Beaky's cute reply on another thread says it all...

Quote:
Originally posted by Beakybird:
I love my Yamaha, but it isn't an extension of my phallus, so if you want to flame my keyboard, be my guest.

Beakybird

No EGO involved in that statement.

#294387 - 09/24/10 06:10 PM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
No EGO involved in that statement.

No Ian your right just ***** envey

#294388 - 09/24/10 07:21 PM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
zuki Offline

Add to PA series:

1. Toggle feature on the variations, fills, etc - couldn't live without it now
2. TC Helicon is good
3. Break fill
4. "On time" pads
5. Built in speakers (800)
6. Easy access sliders that allow volume, mic and mic reverb
7. I really love where everything is placed on this board for live play

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57 studio

#294389 - 09/25/10 11:01 AM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
... please not a 'wish list' but of the features you currently have on your current arranger(s), which do you love and which do you use more often?

FORMAT BELOW......

Name of Arranger: XXX
Features you love best: A, B and C
Features you use most (and why [type of music, studio ... etc]): W, X and Y. Due to my preference in Latin music, feature W is used .... etc

Thanks,

AJ

Tyros 3

A. Acoustic Voices
B. Ease of use
c. Yamaha Support and a ton of content available immediately through the LAN connection

1. Used as a generator of backing tracks minus one (keyboard or Guitar for MP3 creation on Netbook for live use where an 88 weighted board is carried and a guitar with Bose Mod II System.

2. Used to create specialized (ie Hoe-friggin-down) backing tracks for video producers where music budget is low IE internet content, local commercials

3. and as a sketch pad for Original pop material which gets sent to DAW via MIDI for production

Feature most wanted: Direct to USB audio recording

Used exclusively in Home Studio. Never left home LOL..

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 09-25-2010).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#294390 - 09/25/10 04:49 PM Re: What features do you like best about your current arranger keyboard?
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
I mainly use the Midjay Plus. I especially like the small footprint, light weight, 80 gig HD - I have a lot of stuff in there. I like being able to add, subtract, organize via USB connection. I use it with several different controllers; mostly midi accordion and frequently Yamaha KX5 or Master MK4. I like the live sound of the midi file playback and of the styles.
I often use it in conjunction with a Korg PA800 as I like a lot of the PA sounds, and they are easier to access during gigs (easier than the Midjay), In addition to the features already listed for the PA boards, I like a lot of the styles and when used in together with the MJ Plus, I have a good variety of sounds and styles.
I use the Midjay only for gigs. When I have to make a sequence, I use the Korg. For many of my gigs, especially weddings, I play cocktail hour then dinner music, and for the dance portion I DJ with the Midjay (WAV files) with a live tune thrown in here and there.
Ciao,
Jerry

AJ, Hopefully, your next post will inculde a request for a 'wishlist

Kingfrog, What a neat and tidy workspace. It would take me months to unclutter my space to look like that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online