SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#293967 - 09/21/10 02:00 PM Just talked with Poz...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
For those of you who know Poz through the forum, he is one of the most knowledgeable members anyone will ever run across. He's a dear friend and we keep in contact on a regular basis.

I just got off the telephone with Poz. He has a myriad of medical problems, all of which are still in the diagnostic stages. While the doctors thought he had a series of mini-strokes, his EEG continues to be normal, which is a good sign. He also has some blocked blood vessels, however, he has always been physically active, thus he has sufficient collateral circulation to overcome most of the blockages. He also has a series of small tumors that could pose some serious problems. Hopefully, his physicians will make the right calls and correct his ailments.

More to come,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#293968 - 09/21/10 02:12 PM Re: Just talked with Poz...
Dnj Offline

Gary....thanx for the update .....I hope all goes well for him & he gets better very soon.......POZ is one of the Good Guys!!

#293969 - 09/21/10 08:48 PM Re: Just talked with Poz...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Poz recently had someone contact me for info I think on Technics but nothing was said about his medical problems. I think this was a neighbor friend that emailed me.
I always intended to take Poz up on his invitation to come up to his mountain in the motorhome as he had a complete hook up and set up for us but we just have never got up into those California hills with the motorhome yet.
Hope Poz troubles are little ones and soon healed.
thanks Gary for update.
Bebop

#293970 - 09/28/10 06:50 PM Re: Just talked with Poz...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Just got off the telephone with Pose. He had an MRI a few days ago and it revealed that he has a subdural tumor, one that is pressing on his brain and causing some problems. The docs believe it is likely benign, and it appears to be about the size of a golf ball. If that's the case, he should be just fine in a few weeks.

He's having surgery on Friday, and if everything goes well, he should be home by Monday. Some of his other health problems seem to have abated on their own. He's a tough, old bird, living the good life in the mountains of Northern California. Keep him in your prayers. You can email him at pose@citlink.net

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online