Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14
Topic Options
#293362 - 11/24/10 08:24 PM Re: Casio releases new TOTL arranger.....wow
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Knotawurri:
In conclusion, I believe I have purchased myself a keyboard of note which will give me many many hours of self enjoyment.

Cheers Knotawurri

Knotawurri I am sure you made the right decision and will enjoy your keyboard. And you don't have to convince me about WA as I am from Melbourne VIC and know what a wonderful place WA is.

#293363 - 12/09/10 07:06 AM Re: Casio releases new TOTL arranger.....wow
Knotawurri Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Knotawurri I am sure you made the right decision and will enjoy your keyboard. And you don't have to convince me about WA as I am from Melbourne VIC and know what a wonderful place WA is.

Hi Nigel, thanks for the comments - There has been a hic cup in delivery and it looked like next February 2011 what with the Xmas break and holidays. Without any pressure from me the dealer put a proposition to me and next week as in 16/12/2010 not a CVP 505 but a CVP 509 will arrive on my doorstep. That is a long way away from a $500 keyboard. I must say I feel very priviledged and humble by the dealer's actions. I am still pinching myself and I am out of this world at the moment. I am a very fortunate person to meet such an understanding and fair Yamaha Music dealer. Sound Centre Music Gallery in Morley WA just 15 minutes north of Perth CBD. I wholly recommend them for their business ethics and making things happen. They are the biggest musical instruments and accessories business in WA and now I know why. Because they are honest and are there for their customers 100%. They made a dream come true today...

By the way the the game as you would of guessed is Australian Rules Football, the Oval is Subiaco Oval and the club was the Subiaco Footbll Club.

Nigel, Merry Christmas and a Happy New to you and all posters.

Cheers for now and have a good one.

Knotawurri

#293364 - 12/09/10 08:14 AM Re: Casio releases new TOTL arranger.....wow
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

It is a intermediate home keyboard....sure some folks can and will use it for light jobs like nursing home gigs...and it will do fine..

These days, don't underestimate the talent that plays in NH. The competition is stiff and the equipment is top notch. Anyone using less (thus creating a cheap act) will have little success in getting booked twice.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#311737 - 01/10/11 11:00 AM Re: Casio releases new TOTL arranger.....wow [Re: shakeel Ahmed]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
I played WK-7500 in store today. I tried some voices like pianos, strings, saxes, flutes and drums and I wasn’t impressed by any of them. Actually I lost interest about this thing at all so I don’t even want to discuss it.

#311738 - 01/10/11 11:14 AM Re: Casio releases new TOTL arranger.....wow [Re: shakeel Ahmed]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Kabinopus, that's a disappointment, but not an unexpected one. The Casio video demos sounded and looked too good to be true, especially for such a low price point.

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 12 13 14

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online