SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 13 14 15
Topic Options
#292887 - 09/17/10 03:01 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Here is a huge playlist of all the videos, now as news: http://www.yamahapkowner.com/?p=2362

Courtesy of James W. at at YPKO.

#292888 - 09/17/10 03:38 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
You know, I am beginning to wonder why any of us pay attention to this clown of a Canadian,

Be careful Diki...calling me names says more about you than it does me.

I couldn't care less if you ever paid attention to me...I certainly have learned to take your murky and wordy posts with no more than a grain of salt and an amusing chuckle, especially the more recent drivel.

You can't accept "No", even when it is presented to you in a way even a little child could understand.

Of course, the name calling also indicates your level of maturity...much like the school yard tactics from an envious little boy.

Please try and grow up, or at least, try and express yourself with less words and more useful information.

It's too bad, that with all your self proclaimed skill, you can't manage to play using 61 keys...doesn't seem to bother Martin Harris, or any other pro players, including many here on SZ.

Denigrating the wise methods of a company's policies, that were put together by experts in the field, just shows your ignorance, and short sightedness.

By the way, "denigrating" means, "(use of statements) harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign."

Ian

#292889 - 09/17/10 03:58 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
So how is calling you a clown 'denigrating'?

Clowns are valued members of society, helping alleviate stress and strife by making us laugh. And you certainly have made a whole bunch of us laugh by this last ditch pathetic effort to ignore what your customers would like, and excuse every boneheaded policy decision that Yamaha makes (but no-one else does) with your 'Yamaha can do no wrong' rubber stamp propaganda.

Yamaha HAVE made mistakes in the past, and will in the future, and are CERTAINLY making one now. And if 61 notes is better than 76, then 25 are better than 61. Why do you need so many notes, Ian? Is there something weak in YOUR playing technique?

#292890 - 09/17/10 04:24 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
So how is calling you a clown 'denigrating'?

Clowns are valued members of society

Yes they are, and you have all the qualifications...a little less grease paint and you would be perfect.

However, your posting skills still lack that clarity (and brevity) that seems to evade you at every turn.

They're just more poo covered packages with little wisdom and lots of silly words.

You should watch Martin Harris play more often...you might learn something about how to use 5 octaves properly...of course, then there's your ego...I forgot about that...no one can teach Diki anything...he already knows it all.

Can't add anything to a full pot...even one with a big opening.

Ian

PS...Now we can stop this banter right now, and you can quit while you're a behind, or you can carry on and denigrate yourself even further.

Your choice, cupcakes.

#292891 - 09/17/10 04:48 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:
Why do you need so many notes, Ian? Is there something weak in YOUR playing technique?

My technique has it's weak points, no doubt, Diki...I'm realistic enough to acknowledge my shortcomings, and it makes me try harder, which, in the end, benefits many aspects of my playing, and also spills over in my personal life.

I've demoed arrangers with 49 keys, back in the old days, and got along just fine. Does that mean my technique is lacking? Depends on your perspective, doesn't it?

Maybe I'm just capable of adapting, or maybe I don't need acres of keyboard to still be relatively decent at expressing what I want to say.

My posts are concise...yours are wordy...perhaps I just need less space to get my point across.

I suppose when one reaches your height, there's no where to go...how sad, and how limited one becomes, when there's no more to learn.

Ian

#292892 - 09/17/10 04:49 AM Re: TYROS 4 Now I'm Excited!!!!
ianmcnll Offline

More Tyros4 information.

http://uk.yamaha.com/

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 13 14 15

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online