SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#292429 - 09/11/10 03:12 AM Re: OT. Yamaha Moif XF Demos
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
KORG's Pa-Series arrangers have had all that for years. By default they can do volume, Cut Off, Resonance, ADSR and effects direct from the factory on the sliders and outside that you can assign other functions to them.

You can even control an external PC or keyboard direct from the front panel of a KORG Arranger.

Regards
James

#292430 - 09/11/10 05:57 AM Re: OT. Yamaha Moif XF Demos
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
i was just about to post James and you beat me to it.

#292431 - 09/11/10 06:39 AM Re: OT. Yamaha Moif XF Demos
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
I suggest you have a look at the video again, and you will see that the assignable sliders on the Korg arrangers pale in comparison to the real time assignable controls on the XF.

I am talking about REAL TIME Assignment of all the ADSR etc. controls, and not having to keep going into menus (Or storing them in a pre-set) every time you need to change a function on a track.

Bill

#292432 - 09/11/10 06:54 AM Re: OT. Yamaha Moif XF Demos
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
I suggest you have a look at the video again, and you will see that the assignable sliders on the Korg arrangers pale in comparison to the real time assignable controls on the XF.

I am talking about REAL TIME Assignment of all the ADSR etc. controls, and not having to keep going into menus (Or storing them in a pre-set) every time you need to change a function on a track.

Bill

But that is just real-time control of a sound.

A Korg arranger and any other arranger has better real-time style control over the XF.

I don’t know about the PA 2x pro, but on the XS and probably the XF, each of the 8 knobs have multiple functions.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online