SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#291513 - 08/25/10 10:14 AM Re: Download the Ketron AUDYA OS41.b Pen Drive software here ...
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
its not the size of the download, it is mainly the way it is deployed. Ketron Italy wanted to make sure this major upgrade went as safely and smoothly as possible with the smallest amount of risk of data corruption or user mistakes, and as service manage I can tell you that many people are just not getting the normal update procedure where you have to connect to a PC. If this had been a download it would have been disaster.

I have to agree with this statement. When Ketron came out with 4.0 for SD1 owners, the whole think was done with floppy disk. Imagine that in todays world ?

The USB pen drive was the perfect solution.

If it was a download via computer, anything could have interrupted the download. Then it would have been a huge problem.

#291514 - 08/25/10 11:11 AM Re: Download the Ketron AUDYA OS41.b Pen Drive software here ...
fozzie Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
Is the upgrade significant? Are there more styles, more sounds?

Before upgrade I had 553 styles, and after uppgrade 577 styles. 24 new styles and some new voices and program. It sounds fantastic

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online