SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#291076 - 08/14/10 07:04 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
leezone Offline

glad you like the clip David

#291077 - 08/14/10 09:10 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Neat video! Just confirms the "musician's theorum"....

Musical talent + innovative tools = 57,000+ Youtube views!

Thanks for the link! I liked the last couple seconds too!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#291078 - 08/14/10 10:22 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
not my cup of tea, but very innovative. It just goes to show that music comes in all types, styles and with many types of instruments. Arrangers may have their day, but future entertainers may find a different avenue to entertain solo/duo.

#291079 - 08/16/10 10:54 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
Anonymous
Unregistered

In keeping with the theme of this thread, here is a recreation of a Lady Gaga tune called Poker Face done entirely on Apple iPhones.

You can't deny that there are folks out there with some great imagination and talent using todays technology. Not necessarily the style of music that I typically listen to, but it is still fun to see young kids interested in making music.

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band
The Modulators

#291080 - 08/16/10 11:24 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oops, forgot the link. ?Here ya' go-

Click Here

P.S. not sure why I couldn't just add this to my last post, but everytime I tried I got the following message:
We cannot post this because it appears that you are tring to hack the topic subject. Use your back button to try again.

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band
The Modulators

#291081 - 08/17/10 09:34 AM Re: Forget AUDYA...Forget TYROS...Forget Pa2XPro... >> This is all you'll ever need <<
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Dave-I took a look at some of the other stuff this girl has done. She's GREAT! A talent on IPhones, guitar, piano, electronic keyboard...whatever! Sings GREAT, too!

That's a real find. Hope she gets the recognition and fame she deserves.

Russ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online