SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#289999 - 07/08/10 08:58 AM Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
sunny152 Offline

Loc: ap

#290000 - 07/08/10 10:41 AM Re: Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
Dnj Offline

posted on YPKO forum...

"I looked at the picture and managed to make out D-deck. Found another link with video. I think your looking at something very new and not the Tyros 4. D-deck only available in Japan from what I can see.
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/d-deck/index.html

I don't think the Tyros 4 will be that drastic and will remain a single keyboard. I personally don't need a second keyboard and the extra weight (bulk). Give me top technology in a compact portable keyboard. For now the T3 is awesome for me, my needs, and of course sound results."

#290001 - 07/08/10 10:54 AM Re: Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Sunny
It’s part of the Yamaha Electone (Organ) Range and has been out a few years.
Regards

Bill

Just found this Thread on the YKPO forum http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php?topic=25806.msg251104;topicseen#msg251104 not sure if you are the same Sunny

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 07-08-2010).]

#290002 - 07/08/10 11:43 PM Re: Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
Bachus Offline

The picture is just a placeholder..

The actuall news on Jazzhooves is a rumor that T4 will have an option to add a 2nd keyboard as lower manuall... (Think Wersi Abacus ) ... but this might just as well be wishfull thinking from an organ website.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#290003 - 07/10/10 07:37 AM Re: Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Pure speculation that's all it is. Before I personally will get excited the news and info will have to be more than just hearsay or somebodies wishful thinking. We need concrete evidence but unfortunately the only ones who can give us that are NOT speaking i.e. Yamaha Corp. When something is leaked from Yamaha then I'll stand up and take notice. Until then it's just a waiting game and nothing more unfortunately. It's nice to dream and speculate of course but until the veil is removed by the hand of Yamaha and we actually know what we're looking at and what the details are and if Yamaha actually gave it 76 keys etc., then we might as well be staring out into space looking for Fran to appear in a Superman suit as anything else. In other words, don't have a heart attack waiting for Yamaha to spill the beans okay? And that includes me too.

Tyros4 (or whatever Yamaha decides to call it) will get here in Yamaha's own sweet time and hopefully at Yamaha's own "sweet" price and not a day before. Enjoy what you play today because honestly Tyros4 (or whatever Yamaha decides to call it) may not arrive for a couple more years. Oops! Sorry...

All the best,
Mike

#290004 - 07/10/10 09:19 AM Re: Is this Yamaha Tyros 4 ?
Dnj Offline

Without all the smiley faces ....lets just wait and see what turns up shall we?...

carry on

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online