Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#289835 - 07/02/10 08:20 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Dnj Offline

TYROS 4....

#289836 - 07/02/10 11:43 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Leezone... Thank you my friend for the presentation of my demo in your topic....
I say only this .....
I am really glad..... I am working every day with a so much REAL INSTRUMENT….

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 07-02-2010).]

#289837 - 07/03/10 10:30 AM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I also must say the Audya is the best sounding arranger I've ever played.

For those of you that don't know, I have BOTH the Audya and Tyros 3 on stage with me six nights a week. The Tyros does some awesome stuff, but for realism, authenticity and LIVE kick butt sounds,

I WILL TAKE THE AUDYA !!!!

Jim

#289838 - 07/03/10 11:36 AM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
The Audya is certainly NOT a joke. I've used it almost every night for a year and a half, and get nothing but WOWs from the audience.
It may be a joke to you if you can't or won't spend the money to get one.
I've heard about maybe 3 or 4 people who have had problems with them. I don't know how many have been sold, but I know the U.S. distributor was sold out of them on a couple of occasions, and the U.S. is a very small market for them, or any arranger.
I'm saying you are hearing from a few people with problems, just as the other companies have a few problems. I hope they do address these problems so they can enjoy their Audyas as much as I do.
By FAR, besides Tony, most of the knocking is coming from people who do not own one and have not played one in person.
We all know Ketron is an eccentric company, to say the least. Those of us who own an Audya know the sound is what we want to hear.
I can walk into a music store and if someone is playing a Yamaha arranger, you can instantly identify it across the room by the horrible drums. Now THAT'S a joke. After some 20 years they still sound the same, bad.
DonM

DonM, agree with you, the Audya not beeing a joke, but my Audya really makes me frustrated. Last Saturday startup was bad, when I got it to work I also got WOW's from the audience, but not sure how much I can take ( don't mean wow's). The support from Ketron US was a joke. But even after replacing all boards and HD with OS installed from factory I still got the same problems. At startup today I got, again, INT PHASE ERROR message and no sound from outputs or headphones. I just have to keep on restarting. I can see the day comming when restarting dosen't help.
skude

#289839 - 07/03/10 12:29 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Skude,
try contact the Norwegian importer Norsk Musikk and see if they can help you with your
complaint and ask for a new item from Ketron.
After all, I don't think either Ketron or other Ketron representatives think all this
negative happenings and comments do any good for the sales and reputation of the brand.

There are probably some more happy and unhappy customers out there not posting at SZ,
so the number of issues might be quite higher than we know.

Good luck and happy playing.
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#289840 - 07/03/10 12:59 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
DonM, agree with you, the Audya not beeing a joke, but my Audya really makes me frustrated. Last Saturday startup was bad, when I got it to work I also got WOW's from the audience, but not sure how much I can take ( don't mean wow's). The support from Ketron US was a joke. But even after replacing all boards and HD with OS installed from factory I still got the same problems. At startup today I got, again, INT PHASE ERROR message and no sound from outputs or headphones. I just have to keep on restarting. I can see the day comming when restarting dosen't help.
skude

Totally not acceptable for a $5000.00 KB especialy for use by a pro who has to make a living playing it. I don't give a crap how it sounds verses all these problems...Skude I hope you can remedy tis problem asap...what did Ketron support tell you when you called them...or?

#289841 - 07/03/10 01:44 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Totally not acceptable for a $5000.00 KB especialy for use by a pro who has to make a living playing it. I don't give a crap how it sounds verses all these problems...Skude I hope you can remedy tis problem asap...what did Ketron support tell you when you called them...or?

+1

It's utterly disgusting how Ketron is treating people who have paid for a premium priced keyboard.

Bugs, incomplete systems, hardware faults, still no release on all OS4.0.. and the ultimate insult, a premium priced keyboard with no support.

Flipping heck, I released scripts for the Liosntracs Mediastation / Groove today that integrated just over 5100 sounds into the Liosntracs main OS / sound selection interface.

And Ketron have you guys hanging on a string for countless months, if not freaking years for what AJ said was finished months ago?

Guys... you worked hard for your $$$. You are well within your right to scream very loudly and demand answers and action. Don't be such pushovers. Stand up and tell Ketron this is not good enough. You guys deserve to be treated like VIP's as you are owners of a premium priced keyboard.

Enough is enough guys... Time to stand up and tell it how it is. You should not accept anything less than 100%.

Regards
James

#289842 - 07/03/10 03:21 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
+1

It's utterly disgusting how Ketron is treating people who have paid for a premium priced keyboard.

Bugs, incomplete systems, hardware faults, still no release on all OS4.0.. and the ultimate insult, a premium priced keyboard with no support.

Flipping heck, I released scripts for the Liosntracs Mediastation / Groove today that integrated just over 5100 sounds into the Liosntracs main OS / sound selection interface.

And Ketron have you guys hanging on a string for countless months, if not freaking years for what AJ said was finished months ago?

Guys... you worked hard for your $$$. You are well within your right to scream very loudly and demand answers and action. Don't be such pushovers. Stand up and tell Ketron this is not good enough. You guys deserve to be treated like VIP's as you are owners of a premium priced keyboard.

Enough is enough guys... Time to stand up and tell it how it is. You should not accept anything less than 100%.

Regards
James

One more thing.....if you ever wanted to sell it due to your unhappiness, frustration or whatever... I highly doubt you would ever recoup anywhere near what YOU PAID for the unit....Ouch!!

#289843 - 07/03/10 03:26 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
yes but apparently the great drums make it all worthwhile........

#289844 - 07/03/10 04:55 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
What is so wrong about someone liking the Audya enough to fork over $5000? Don't you guys pay several times more for a stupid car? And don't you guys then complain about pollution, traffic, oil spills, etc? I think that's far worse than someone wanting a keyboard.

And why aren't you all after Tony and Frankieve as well?

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online