Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#289825 - 07/02/10 01:03 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
I can't imagine what will happen when we start loading on these new samples and styles if and when, I think a KB or two will go into shelf-destruct.

"WE" .... When did you take delivery Tony?

#289826 - 07/02/10 01:06 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
miden Offline

I mean Tony, you have not even signed on to the new forum yet??

And you talk like you have one already

Dennis

#289827 - 07/02/10 01:36 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I mean Tony, you have not even signed on to the new forum yet??

Dennis

Dennis,

When I get one it's got to come in the back door so my Doris doesn't see it and it's got to be black not red, if she sees red kb she will see red and I'm dead, there will be 3 kbs in my office then, the other two have got the go. Wonder if Leezone wants’ one of them, dream on Tony.

I will join you on your new site it's good to have a fresh start, I think the Audya is doomed, it's a bigger joke as each day passes and it's a big pee take from Ketron, I don't know who the hell they think they are, but it's the buyers that are stupid, we have been conned. Anyone who buys one now with all that is going on needs the head seeing to. You and James are doing a good job with MS and it can only be for a better product.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#289828 - 07/02/10 01:37 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
[b]I mean Tony, you have not even signed on to the new forum yet??

Dennis

Dennis,
I will join you on your new site it's good to have a fresh start, I think the Audya is doomed, it's a bigger joke as each day passes and it's a big pee take from Ketron, I don't know who the hell they think they are, but it's the buyers that are stupid, we have been conned. Anyone who buys one now with all that is going on needs the head seeing to. You and James are doing a good job with MS and it can only be for a better product.[/B]

Well said Tony!

#289829 - 07/02/10 02:06 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The Audya is certainly NOT a joke. I've used it almost every night for a year and a half, and get nothing but WOWs from the audience.
It may be a joke to you if you can't or won't spend the money to get one.
I've heard about maybe 3 or 4 people who have had problems with them. I don't know how many have been sold, but I know the U.S. distributor was sold out of them on a couple of occasions, and the U.S. is a very small market for them, or any arranger.
I'm saying you are hearing from a few people with problems, just as the other companies have a few problems. I hope they do address these problems so they can enjoy their Audyas as much as I do.
By FAR, besides Tony, most of the knocking is coming from people who do not own one and have not played one in person.
We all know Ketron is an eccentric company, to say the least. Those of us who own an Audya know the sound is what we want to hear.
I can walk into a music store and if someone is playing a Yamaha arranger, you can instantly identify it across the room by the horrible drums. Now THAT'S a joke. After some 20 years they still sound the same, bad.
DonM

#289830 - 07/02/10 02:10 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
miden Offline

Quote:

When I get one it's got to come in the back door so my Doris doesn't see it and it's got to be black not red, if she sees red kb she will see red and I'm dead, there will be 3 kbs in my office then, the other two have got the go. Wonder if Leezone wants’ one of them, dream on Tony.

I will join you on your new site it's good to have a fresh start, I think the Audya is doomed, it's a bigger joke as each day passes and it's a big pee take from Ketron, I don't know who the hell they think they are, but it's the buyers that are stupid, we have been conned. Anyone who buys one now with all that is going on needs the head seeing to. You and James are doing a good job with MS and it can only be for a better product.

Good Man!!! Look forward to seeing you there Hopefully then not too long before you are in the club..

Oh and Tony, over at the Lionstracs forum, PLEASE, nothing about Ketron or Audya

Dennis

#289831 - 07/02/10 02:43 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
leezone Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
YAMAHA S910 sounds just as good at 1/3 the price.....imo.

until you play the drums maybe...

#289832 - 07/02/10 03:04 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
leezone you cant be serious. Your going to single out one instrument , the drums even though the yamaha outclasses sound wise the Audya in virtually every other category for a third of the price ?????

And you cant get a completey fully functional Audy yet after 4 years ?

Come on let put things back in to proportion here !

#289833 - 07/02/10 03:06 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
I still say my Audya is the best sounding arranger I've ever heard. Anyone who says Yamaha sounds as good, I just could not disagree more. I have both and the Audya wins and wins big. I hope they get their act together because it is one awesome machine. I have not experienced problems that some report. The rhythm section is key in any band and the Audya blows everybody away with the bass and drums. And fab guitars.

#289834 - 07/02/10 04:10 PM Re: AUDYA..great demo/audition of NEW sounds
leezone Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalding1968:
leezone you cant be serious. Your going to single out one instrument , the drums

YES, i will single out the drums...
because they (to me) are THE MOST IMPORTANT, part of any style

they are what makes the AUDYA sounds REAL, like a band, unlike ANY other arranger

try an AUDYA side by side with any Yammy, like I DID,
and then come back here and repost

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online