SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#288909 - 06/09/10 12:21 PM Change in NAMM Registration Process!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
After Rory had to back out of Summer NAMM, due to a playing commitment, I invited other members to use his badge. I just found out that won't work.

We just went to get our badges, and, this year, they have issued bar codes, not badges. You have to take the bar code to the registration booth and show photo ID to get your badge.

That means, unlike previous years where we would loan out a badge under a different name (Rory used my son's badge last year), the only way Rory's bar code would be useful is if he were able to register with his ID, get a badge and then leave it for use by others. He won't be in town on the 18th.

Still interested in getting up with others who may be there. We'll be checking in at the Q-Lighting/Burris Amplifier booth, the company we're associated with.

Friday night, we'll be in a room at the hotel connected with the convention center. There will be a mini-concert featuring John Sebastian and Vinni, the guitar player from the Conan O'Brian show, sponsored by Q-Lighting, and featuring the high quality Burris line of tube amplifiers.

Logan's and my badges will be available from about 1:00 P.M. on Saturday, after we leave, unless they institute a different way of checking badges and photo ID's daily this year.

Just email me if this would help.

Russ

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 06-09-2010).]

#288910 - 06/09/10 02:31 PM Re: Change in NAMM Registration Process!
Dnj Offline

Vinnie Vivino is Uncle Floyds brother ...I've done a few shows with him also..great comedian & musician.
http://www.unclefloyd.com/

#288911 - 06/09/10 10:11 PM Re: Change in NAMM Registration Process!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
The past couple of years at Winter NAMM in Los Angeles they were checking IDs to make sure it matched the badge name on entry.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online