SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#288722 - 06/05/10 03:15 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Michael Palin said it best:

"... lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony!"

yeah

#288723 - 06/05/10 04:01 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
nothing wrong with some royalty, you scrubby vermin! King Curtis, Benny Goodman King of Swing, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, the Duke of Earl, Earl Bostic, Queen Latifah, Dinah Washington Qeen of the Blues. not to mention the group Queen, Duke Jordan, Duke Robillard,
and the Boss. and.. the greatest of them all:
KING KONG! (he played buildings)

------------------
Miami Mo

#288724 - 06/05/10 04:07 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
You win, Mo...WE'RE NOT WORTHY...WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Russ

#288725 - 06/05/10 04:19 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

No sooner than I claim the throne than the jackals follow nipping at my heels. I therefore abdicate this throne and let this be the final post to this thread (barring weeping and wailing petitioners groveling at my feet in apology and genuflection and begging me to return of course)

------------------
Miami Mo

#288726 - 06/06/10 01:14 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Well, I guess, as our elected representatives and the Captains of Corporate Power increasingly treat us like the serfs they have reduced us to, acknowledging the US's Royalty, and aping them seems appropriate...

I can see it soon... two dirty Americans, toiling in the dirt. They look up and see a limo drive by. One says to the other 'That's a Politician'. Other says 'How can you tell?'. First says ''Cause he ain't got sh*t all over him..!'

(apologies to Monty Python)

Diki (Supreme Being) Ross.... beat that!

#288727 - 06/06/10 01:20 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

I can see it soon... two dirty Americans, toiling in the dirt. They look up and see a limo drive by.

One says to the other, "There, but for me, go I."

#288728 - 06/07/10 09:31 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Please come back, YOUR ROYAL, MOST OMNIPOTENT
GRAND POO PAH-MAJESTY!

Russ (your faithful Captain) Lay

#288729 - 06/07/10 09:47 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

Russ, I must ask myself first..are you worthy?
(Nothing yet in my p.o. box!) Mo

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online