SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#288671 - 06/02/10 10:04 PM THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
leezone Offline

all you need is CREATIVITY, and tons of TALENT
and YOU can be the ARRANGER

you must listen to all of this (all 9 min)
it gets better as video goes on
incredible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI&fmt=18

#288672 - 06/02/10 10:55 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
all you need is CREATIVITY, and tons of TALENT
and YOU can be the ARRANGER

you must listen to all of this (all 9 min)
it gets better as video goes on
incredible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI&fmt=18

Leezone the BOOM BOOM beat got me in the end and I only made 3 mins couln't stand it any longer just tell us what it was like at the end. Better still could you edit it and cut out the first say 5 mins. Then i will watch it BOOM BOOM still ringing in my ears!

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-02-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#288673 - 06/03/10 05:14 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
That's just old age on your part, Tony. These guys are incredibly talented, creative, and yes, even musical. I guess I can understand people over 50 or 60 not 'getting it', but I think if you are willing to put your 'genre' prejudice' aside and listened and observed what was going on there, you might feel differently.

I think the performance was 'awesome' and the fact that it was done 'live' was even more incredible. I know ahead of time, Tony, that most of the people on THIS board will side with you but that's because of the 'average age' factor, coupled with the fact that many on this board wouldn't recognize talent (or lack, thereof - even in their OWN performances) if it hit them over the head.

For the type of music these guys are trying to produce, I give them an a++. It's modern music and certainly not for everybody, especially the wheelchair crowd, but for me, it's how WELL you do what you do, and not so much about type of music.

BTW, even though the sax player isn't a jazz player, I love his 'vibe'. JMO.

BTW, I'm part of the 'over 60' crowd and this is not 'my type of music' either, but I like to think that I'm open-minded enough to acknowledge and give due credit to something that might be outside of my normal musical comfort zone.

chas

#288674 - 06/03/10 05:40 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Absolutely fantastic.
Can't help but be impressed by that.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 06-03-2010).]

#288675 - 06/03/10 05:51 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
I'm a 71 yr old standards/jazz/blues/ethnic/worldbeat/classical guy..but I liked this a lot! "Incredible?" hardly. "tons of talent and creativity?"
May be true but not all that evidenced by this clip. However, the singer has a great voice and a great style and great rhythmic sense.. the sax player not as good, but he has a great sound. He does groove in most of it but there are parts of it where his rhythmic sense is faulty, and he sounds like an amateur avant-gardist. Their use of the echo is well-done, and it wasn't boring to me even tho it was long and repetitive. I'd like to hear more from this singer, I'm really really picky about singers, and this guy has the "thing" imo.

------------------
Miami Mo

#288676 - 06/03/10 06:13 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Another similar use of looping, this time on a classic Rush tune...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4vd9OVLO7Q

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#288677 - 06/03/10 07:38 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
leezone Offline

Tony,

perhaps you should be more patient in general
you only watched 3 minutes of it?
as i said it gets better as it goes on

are you that patient with your AUDYA too? :-)

did you spend more than 3 minutes trying to figure it out? ;-)

#288678 - 06/03/10 07:39 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

3 minutes?....I lasted 10 seconds!!

#288679 - 06/03/10 07:40 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Bachus Offline

Absolutely fantastic, great performance awesome use of looping..

It prooves that good music is timeless.

(I am a big fan of using loops and switching them out in performances, reason i like ableton so much.)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#288680 - 06/03/10 07:45 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
leezone Offline

Dnj,

next time you goto the toilet
take your laptop

well worth the 9 minutes

#288681 - 06/03/10 07:52 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Lee glad you enjoyed it......I had to take 3 Excedrins after listening to this kind of stuff ....just not my bag!

#288682 - 06/03/10 08:10 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
leezone Offline

Dnj,

it doen't have to be your "bag" to appreciate TALENT & CREATIVITY,

opera is not my "bag", yet i appreciate the talent behind it

i wish people would be more open-minded

#288683 - 06/03/10 08:21 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Dnj,

it doen't have to be your "bag" to appreciate TALENT & CREATIVITY,

opera is not my "bag", yet i appreciate the talent behind it

i wish people would be more open-minded

At leat I tried to listen to it that alone says volumes.....maybe I missed something? ...can you please elaborate on Why this video is So good in your opinion please?..

#288684 - 06/03/10 08:28 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
leezone Offline

it's using old gear, older technology,
to create something new and fresh
it's using his creativity,
his talent
ability to compose, create on the fly
ability to sing, beat box, harmonize
ability to create music, with very little gear
ability to inspire (those with open minds)

be open minded and listen to more than a few seconds, listen to the whole thing

and then if you still say , what's so special?...
then you don't have appreciation for real talent

i'm not asking you to like his style, just his talent

#288685 - 06/03/10 08:38 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Good answer, Leezone. But as far as asking certain of our members to be open minded, forget it. Ain't gonna' happen. "Duke, Duke, Duke....Duke of Earl".

chas

#288686 - 06/03/10 08:42 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

#288687 - 06/03/10 08:45 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Quote:
it's using old gear, older technology,
to create something new and fresh
it's using his creativity,
his talent
ability to compose, create on the fly
ability to sing, beat box, harmonize
ability to create music, with very little gear
ability to inspire (those with open minds)

be open minded and listen to more than a few seconds, listen to the whole thing

and then if you still say , what's so special?...
then you don't have appreciation for real talent

i'm not asking you to like his style, just his talent

lee your passion is very profound......enjoy. Silence is deadly ...at least I gave it a shot unlike many here that won't respond?.....I hope you get some kind of audya soon you need to chill dude!

#288688 - 06/03/10 08:48 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I thought it was pretty cool and very creative...I liked the way it developed.

I've sent the link to quite a few people, who I know will also enjoy it.

Thanks Lee.

Ian

#288689 - 06/03/10 09:04 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Another turn off was their appearance.....what happened to dressing nice to perform? or does that matter anymore either?

#288690 - 06/03/10 09:08 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Good find, Bill. Looks like the large Boss looper at the left of the screen, and lots of guitar/effects pedals on the right. We've got the Boss unit here, as well as the smaller one...lots of fun and, occasionally, a useful device for recording. Tomorrow, in fact, I'm doing a 14 second "head" and a 9 second "tail" for a film project using a fretless acoustic bass and nylon string...three passes-one for bass, one for chords and one for lead line.

The most notable person I know actively using a looper is K.T. Tungstil (SP)? There's a little 12 year old girl here in town getting lots of paid work using the smaller Boss unit.

All in all, creative use of tools...maybe not among my favorites, but really good.

Thanks, Bill,

Russ ("Grandaddy looper") Lay

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 06-03-2010).]

#288691 - 06/03/10 09:11 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Another turn off was their appearance.....what happened to dressing nice to perform? or does that matter anymore either?

But who would I pay to see perform, Diana Krall or Alicia Keys in jeans or Ashley Simpson dressed to the 'nines'?

chas

#288692 - 06/03/10 09:18 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Did you notice that the guitar player on the second clip used a capo on the acoustic and no capo on the Godin electric?

That speaks to the other post today on the proper use of a capo. The guy's a really good player. On the Martin (I think it's a Martin), he's playing full bodied basic chords using strong traditional structures needing those strong open notes to play in the key right for his vocals. On the Godin, he played his lead lines, and,if that were the only instrument he played on this tune, he would probably have used power chords, higher on the neck, voiced for the electric instrument.

Played without the louper with a band, there probably would have been both an electric player (no capo) and an acoustic player (using a capo).

This observation is mainly for Tom.

Russ

#288693 - 06/03/10 09:21 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Chas, I vote for Diana's voice and Alicia's A**. Don't really care what "she" would wear...hopefully, as little as possible.
(Sorry, Elvis).

Russ (dirty old man) Lay

PS: Alecia's pregnant and I don't know a damn thing about it, Dammit!

#288694 - 06/03/10 09:24 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Using SEX as a camouflage verses good music talent on stage is no excuse to look like a dirty drug head. Society has let this happen by relaxing dress codes in every walk of life, kinda funny to see wall street people in ties & suits walking down 5th ave next to ankle crotched underwear exposed style mavens, makes you wonder whats going on?

#288695 - 06/03/10 09:28 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony,

perhaps you should be more patient in general
you only watched 3 minutes of it?
as i said it gets better as it goes on

are you that patient with your AUDYA too? :-)

did you spend more than 3 minutes trying to figure it out? ;-)

OK , hell Leezone I promise I will watch it tonight I will turn the sound off for the first three minutes and then back up again for the next 6.

If James liked it, it must be good, but what of Mr Diki, is this his bag, he’s gone quiet. Perhaps shouldn't wake the Fire Dragon, maybe the Boom Boom will.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#288696 - 06/03/10 09:30 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
3 minutes?....I lasted 10 seconds!!

There you go guys , Dnj must be bloody old and not yet deaf, it was the base sound that got me and you never lose your base hearing.

Tony

#288697 - 06/03/10 09:38 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

Hummmm Dnj, not certain if that’s any better than Boom Boom, I think we need a second opinion if Mr. Diki's up and about! If he could give us his candid and unbiased feelings on the matter in hand, I would be more settle in my own mind then, he is after all a good yardstick by which to go by, go by!

#288698 - 06/03/10 10:18 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Tony, stop picking on Diki. You know he's fragile.

chas

PS: If I were you, I'd put some protective covering over my jugular vein.

#288699 - 06/03/10 10:30 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Using SEX as a camouflage verses good music talent on stage is no excuse to look like a dirty drug head.

Sheeesh! What are you, some kind of 8 yr. old televangelist? Also, you need to recognize when someone is saying something tongue-in-cheek.
Even if your statement above were reconstructed so that it made some kind of sense, it would still sound like a line from Ozzie and Harriet. If you're going to try to sound like the moral authority around here, then you need to start by 'walking the walk'. JMO, of course.

chas

#288700 - 06/03/10 10:44 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
If you're going to try to sound like the moral authority around here,
chas

WHAT???? and put Diki out of a Job?No way Jose!

#288701 - 06/03/10 11:44 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Ah, Gene Chandler...Duke of Earl! Old Gene was on American Bandstand one night when I was in high School. He performed in a full, formal tux, long tails and all. When Dick Clark commented about his outfit and asked him what it was called, Gene thought for a minute (remember, this was live TV) and said "this is my DUKE SUIT".

Now, every time I need to wear a tux (several times a year, usually for a philharmonic gig....Donny would like that), I refer to the outfit as my, you guessed it, "DUKE SUIT"!

Russ (Walking down memory lane) Lay

#288702 - 06/03/10 12:41 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Quote:
WHAT???? and put Diki out of a Job?No way Jose!

Well, at least that was funny. But speaking of Diki, let us all keep our fingers crossed and hope that he and all of our brothers in the entertainment business along the Gulf coast are not adversely affected by this tragic oil spill now threatening the beaches of Florida. In those areas where tourism is the prime commodity, the economic impact could be devastating. Let's hope they can end this ecological (and economic) nightmare soon.

chas

#288703 - 06/03/10 12:50 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Chas now there is something I can agree with you on for sure ....it's terrible what's going on in the Gulf right now with this Oil crisis...there will definitly be repercussions derived by this down teh road for sure no matter what they do to stop it today or later on. It's been ongoing too long already & many things will be affected, tourism, lives, jobs, businesses, homes, and so on....I hope they get a handle on this real soon. Havn't these people been through enough with Katrina?

#288704 - 06/03/10 01:42 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
I guarantee that whatever YOUR sense of dress code you think is appropriate was thought shocking by the generation or two behind you. What do you think of THEIR fuddy duddy attitude, eh Donny?

I can't WAIT to see your promo pictures in doublet and hose...

You play for the bluehairs long enough, you BECOME one...

I dug the clip... nothing groundbreaking, but cool enough. The thing with dub is the buildup. You've got to be into it enough to not mind the first three or four choruses while it all assembles itself. And then, after that, not mind that because of the looper, it can't really go anywhere without starting from scratch. Me, I'm more into Ableton Live rather than hardware loopers, as they allow you MUCH more flexibility, multiple loops, clips, VSTi's, etc..

But you stick to doo-wop, Donny. Of course, don't forget, at it's time, it was race music, and as shocking to the kind of people that show your current attitude as you think this stuff is. I suggest you go back to the minuet. The last form of music that WASN'T shocking...

(I lie, it was frowned on at the time! I bet there was a caveman Donny going 'Dancing round the fire in animal skins?! What happened to the values WE had as kids? )

#288705 - 06/03/10 01:47 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Diki Online   content

And thanks to all for the well wishes in our time of troubles (again!) here on the Gulf Coast. No oil in Destin yet, but it's just a matter of time. I doubt the town will survive this, there really being little industry other than tourism and fishing here.

BTW, any Palin 'drill baby, drill' supporters willing to come out of the closet? Please send me your address, and I will mail you a few pints of sweet Gulf Crude, to spread around YOUR backyard...

#288706 - 06/03/10 10:33 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
zuki Offline

I have to take Dnj's side here. Uninspiring, repetitious and non musical. Guess I've been with the blue hairs too long also.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#288707 - 06/04/10 07:03 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Who cares! Make your own kind of music... and enjoy it.

#288709 - 06/04/10 07:47 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

COOL, BRIAN! I'll start "workin" on them two chords we'll need!

Good to hear from you!

Russ

#288710 - 06/04/10 07:50 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

So far I think I'm the only one neither gushing over the use of the technology and the style of music nor criticizing it. I just gave my opinion of the abilities of the singer and the sax player. I don't think anything else is valid. You are all arguing about nothing, it's pathetic to read silly enthusiasms and equally silly naysaying. Therefore i am (so far) king of this thread. It's good to be the king.

------------------
Miami Mo

#288711 - 06/04/10 07:58 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

All hail his majesty, MO!

R.

#288712 - 06/04/10 09:15 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

I'm not sure Donny is ready to relinquish his title yet . Oh wait, he's just the Duke................Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl.

chas

#288713 - 06/04/10 11:25 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
I'm not sure Donny is ready to relinquish his title yet . Oh wait, he's just the Duke................Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl.

chas

There are many "TITLES" here on SZ....
think about it

#288714 - 06/04/10 12:33 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
cgiles Offline

Quote:
There are many "TITLES" here on SZ....

You're right.

Sir chas

#288715 - 06/04/10 12:50 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Well, "SIR" Chas, I know first-hand about the personal accomplishments you're too modest to brag about. And, if musicianship, humor and intelligence...all demonstrated frequently here...are factored in, you deserve the respect. Let's see..."Gentleman Don" and "Sir Chas"...kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Russ ("His Royal Majesty") Lay (LOL)
(sorry, Mo, but "His Royal Majesty" is way COOLER than just "Majesty". So THERE!).

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 06-04-2010).]

#288716 - 06/04/10 02:09 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

forget about the beat box, loops, style of music, boredom, excitement, repetition, creativity or lack of it, whatever--just listen closely to the singer and the sax player and tell me i'm wrong.
(but if you do..off with your heads)

------------------
Miami Mo

#288717 - 06/04/10 03:22 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Mo, you're not wrong, your Majesty...or Sir...whatever....you're NOT WRONG.

A good find, good talent and creative use of an interesting tool. We just completed a head and tail for a film using the same looper.

I saw a PBS special last year where Janice Ian (Great writer and singer and suprisingly good guitar player/hit maker from the 60's) used a looper.

Mo, listening to just the voice and sax, it's easy to tell these guys "got the goods".

Good call.

Russ

#288718 - 06/04/10 09:08 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
They have "it" - is there really ANY doubt about that?

I also think the only thing upsetting one "side" of this argument is the heavy(-sh) beat.

After all, in many ways, it's very Jazz. Think of the loop as the rest of the band Vamping, while the Vocalist does his thing and the Saxophonist solos occasionally.

I love the groove these guys have and the way they let the effects "breathe" throughout the whole song - they have a real feel for that.

I remember recently my wife and I were relaxing on a rare day off in a Beer Garden, and there was a Keyboard player there who used a looper as his backing track - he played "finger drums" on a mini porch board, looped it, vocalised a bass line, looped THAT, and off he went - great stuff.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#288719 - 06/05/10 06:03 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

Russ, no need for such formality, "your Majesty" isn't required. Just "your Grooviness"
will do, for the remainder of my reign, which will be as long as this thread lasts. Now, about those tribute $ and new royal taxes, just send in plain brown wrapper to my po box.

------------------
Miami Mo

[This message has been edited by keysvocalssax (edited 06-05-2010).]

#288720 - 06/05/10 12:11 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

I WANT "GROOVINESS"! Maybe I'll be "YOUR EXCELLENT GROOVINESS!

SO THERE (lol)!

OK, OK, you came up with it, DAMMIT!

Fun stuff, guys!

Russ (Dethroned ROYALTY) Lay

#288721 - 06/05/10 02:58 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Diki Online   content

Amazing in the 'land of the free' and the bastion against the tyranny of kings, everyone WANTS a royal title...

Diki (I didn't vote for no King!) Ross....
Commoner, and proud of it!

#288722 - 06/05/10 03:15 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Michael Palin said it best:

"... lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony!"

yeah

#288723 - 06/05/10 04:01 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

nothing wrong with some royalty, you scrubby vermin! King Curtis, Benny Goodman King of Swing, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, the Duke of Earl, Earl Bostic, Queen Latifah, Dinah Washington Qeen of the Blues. not to mention the group Queen, Duke Jordan, Duke Robillard,
and the Boss. and.. the greatest of them all:
KING KONG! (he played buildings)

------------------
Miami Mo

#288724 - 06/05/10 04:07 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

You win, Mo...WE'RE NOT WORTHY...WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Russ

#288725 - 06/05/10 04:19 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

No sooner than I claim the throne than the jackals follow nipping at my heels. I therefore abdicate this throne and let this be the final post to this thread (barring weeping and wailing petitioners groveling at my feet in apology and genuflection and begging me to return of course)

------------------
Miami Mo

#288726 - 06/06/10 01:14 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
Diki Online   content

Well, I guess, as our elected representatives and the Captains of Corporate Power increasingly treat us like the serfs they have reduced us to, acknowledging the US's Royalty, and aping them seems appropriate...

I can see it soon... two dirty Americans, toiling in the dirt. They look up and see a limo drive by. One says to the other 'That's a Politician'. Other says 'How can you tell?'. First says ''Cause he ain't got sh*t all over him..!'

(apologies to Monty Python)

Diki (Supreme Being) Ross.... beat that!

#288727 - 06/06/10 01:20 PM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

I can see it soon... two dirty Americans, toiling in the dirt. They look up and see a limo drive by.

One says to the other, "There, but for me, go I."

#288728 - 06/07/10 09:31 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out

Please come back, YOUR ROYAL, MOST OMNIPOTENT
GRAND POO PAH-MAJESTY!

Russ (your faithful Captain) Lay

#288729 - 06/07/10 09:47 AM Re: THE BEST ARRANGER... by far !!!... and it's not the latest one out
keysvocalssax Offline

Russ, I must ask myself first..are you worthy?
(Nothing yet in my p.o. box!) Mo

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online