SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#288341 - 05/29/10 09:58 AM new offer on Korg PA musical resources
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
In case you overlooked my latest offer in the other thread: Though the demo of my new musical resources has been downloaded
a great many times and has received great praise Korg PA owners seem to be sitting on the fence whether to order or not. Therefor I have decided to sendthese musical resources to anyone interested on the understanding that after you have installed and listened to it , you will commit to a free donation (20 to 50 euros), depending on how pleased you are with my software.
State which Korg PA you have and send your mail to: pasounds@zeelandnet.nl

regards,
John
Holland.

#288342 - 05/29/10 10:37 AM Re: new offer on Korg PA musical resources
Dnj Offline

John that's very generous of you, I know you worked very hard on these. Good luck, but I hope you dont get stung by this offer.

#288343 - 05/29/10 12:58 PM Re: new offer on Korg PA musical resources
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Hi Donny,

I guess that's the risk I have to take. So far people have been enthousiastic but apparently unwilling to pay 50 euros just on the face of the Demo. I admit it is a bit of a gamble and I am sure there will be one or two who won't play fair, but in general I trust fellow musicians to realize, once they have got my software on board, how much work must have gone into it. And, at least as important, I am confident they will generally be very pleased with what they will hear coming out of their Korg PA arranger.....
to be continued.

greetings,
John

#288344 - 05/30/10 02:33 PM Re: new offer on Korg PA musical resources
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
I think that most people don't see the value of these performances. Not only does it sound great like I said before but it also let you see and hear how these voices and styles on the Korg PA's can sound better then the factory sounds and styles. John you did a great job. Thanks

Frans

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online