SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#288258 - 06/04/10 05:56 AM Re: MusicPad Manager on Windows 7
PraiseTheLord Offline

Loc: N Fort Myers, FL, USA
The 32bit option ended up being a good compromise. The pc is back to its snappy self (I did a disk format and a clean install to get rid of the overhead that had accumulated over 2 years) and I have full services of the MusicPad.

It's the way to go at least until we discover a replacement for the MusicPad.

------------------
Graham Milligan

#288260 - 06/04/10 09:48 AM Re: MusicPad Manager on Windows 7
PraiseTheLord Offline

Hi BBBB

I have been trying it out, especially since there is an iPad app. Right now I haven't found the Ipad app to be stable enough to take out on the road, but I'm sure it will be eventually.

The iPad screen is also a little small for more complicated arrangements, and I would miss the foot pedal, but these problems may be overcome as time goes on.

#288261 - 06/04/10 10:36 AM Re: MusicPad Manager on Windows 7
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by PraiseTheLord:
Hi BBBB

I have been trying it out, especially since there is an iPad app. Right now I haven't found the Ipad app to be stable enough to take out on the road, but I'm sure it will be eventually.

The iPad screen is also a little small for more complicated arrangements, and I would miss the foot pedal, but these problems may be overcome as time goes on.

Graham have you tried the unreal book app yet?

#288262 - 06/04/10 02:11 PM Re: MusicPad Manager on Windows 7
PraiseTheLord Offline

Hi Stephen, I had never seen it before. Have you tried it? Looks like it depends on PDFs, but that may not be all bad if you can easily print PDF files from Sibelius or Word. I just found that I have that capability, must have come when I installed Paperport Professional, but I can print great pdfs from Sibelius.

#288263 - 06/04/10 04:14 PM Re: MusicPad Manager on Windows 7
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by PraiseTheLord:
Hi Stephen, I had never seen it before. Have you tried it? Looks like it depends on PDFs, but that may not be all bad if you can easily print PDF files from Sibelius or Word. I just found that I have that capability, must have come when I installed Paperport Professional, but I can print great pdfs from Sibelius.

Graham, it has lots of potential and you can create playlists. I really haven't had much time to really dig in and set it playlists. Once in a while visitor to SZ, member Hammer tells me he's using it on gigs all the time with an app called PDF reader pro.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online