SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#287981 - 07/12/10 03:08 PM Re: World Cup 2010 in AFRICA - who do you think will win and as you think, visit ...
124 Offline

Bachus, no referee in any sport gets it right all of the time. You know that. Sometimes it goes for you, sometimes against. I know it's disappointing to lose (my own country, England, didn't get as far as your team, and on a bad call by the officials which may or may not have changed the outcome of the game - doesn't matter now, does it) but, as your countryman John does, at least have some grace in losing. You really are sounding like a whiner here. Your team lost because they were beaten by the better team. That simple.

#287982 - 07/14/10 10:58 PM Re: World Cup 2010 in AFRICA - who do you think will win and as you think, visit ...
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Oh Dear....Bachus...

Your heart has ruled your head!
You did not see the match that everyone else saw, I'm afraid..

I wanted Holland to win but I would have been horrified to have had my wish....Holland were the angriest, most barbaric team I have ever seen and I was sickened to my bones just watching the thugs.
What a great relief when the final whistle went and the best team in the tournament were the rightful winners of the title.

I can only praise Howard Webb for not sending off more of the dutch team.

#287983 - 07/15/10 02:10 AM Re: World Cup 2010 in AFRICA - who do you think will win and as you think, visit ...
trevorjohn Offline

Loc: Cambridge United Kingdom
Hopefully that is now the end of this topic for another four years. OH NO! I forgot we have the European championships in ONLY two years time. I can only hope that it produces better football than most of the matches I saw in this year's effort. AND somebody PLEASE ban those ghastly plastic apologies for musical instruments!!!!! Even Rolf Harris's Stylophone was better than them. UGH!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online