SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#287919 - 05/25/10 05:58 AM NEW JS MUSICAL RESOURCES KORG PA-500/ PA-800 / PA-2X
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
As most of you will know by now I have been spending a lot of time over the last couple of months developping a complete new set of Musical Resources on my Korg PA-500 .As the PA-800 and the PA-2X have a slightly different structure/ organisation I first had to transfer my material into these keyboards and do some final tweaking so that it functions properly in both these models as well.This software is now available as a BKP file, for all models.

In case you have not read the full details, the main goal of my efforts was to create a large number of Performances that outdo the factory preset performances in most ways. In all there are more than 200 new and/or altered Performances.
By way of bonus I have added 100 extrastyles to the internal factory style settings,as well as 64 user styles. And another bonus is a set of Sounds and a set of Pads.

An extensive DEMO can be downloaded for free at this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/388354602/PA500_musical_resources_JS___DEMO.mp3

Having spent over a 100 hours tweaking and programming I hope many musicians will enjoy my efforts and will be able to use many of my performances either as such or as a starting point for their own creativity.
Your donation will be appreciated.

To order mail : pasounds@zeelandnet.nl
and indicate which Korg keyboard you have : PA-500, PA-500muzikant, PA-800 or PA-2X.

greetings,
John Smies

[This message has been edited by john smies (edited 05-26-2010).]

#287920 - 05/29/10 04:49 AM Re: NEW JS MUSICAL RESOURCES KORG PA-500/ PA-800 / PA-2X
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Change of plan really. Though the demo of my new musical resources has been downloaded
a great many times and has received great praise Korg PA owners seem to be sitting on the fence whether to order or not. Therefor I have decided to deliver these musical resources to anyone on the understanding that after you have installed and listened to it , you will commit to a free donation anywhere in the region between 20 to 50 euros, depending on how pleased you are with my software.
State which Korg PA you have and send your mail to: pasounds@zeelandnet.nl
and I will mail you the complete new musical resources within two or three days.

regards,
John Smies
Holland.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online