Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#287682 - 05/19/10 08:05 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
+1 for James and bachus

anyway..another Lionstracs point is opened.. http://lionstracs-hannover.de/

( another 3 are in list and come soon..)

#287683 - 05/19/10 08:07 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
+1 for James and bachus

anyway..another Lionstracs point is opened.. http://lionstracs-hannover.de/
http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=29

( another 3 are in list and come soon..)

#287684 - 05/19/10 08:08 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Dnj Online   content

I have sent 2 emails to Liontracs support via the website and have not received a reply yet... I give up.

#287685 - 05/19/10 08:42 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I have sent 2 emails to Liontracs support via the website and have not received a reply yet... I give up.

never get your email...maybe is my spamserver filter.
normally under the website contact have to work...try again..

#287686 - 05/19/10 08:51 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
+1
I'm all for debating any subject but Diki, there is no discussion going on between you and other people on this subject at all. I'd say it's like Shoot first and ask questions later only you don't even do that. It's more like shoot first and then stick your head in the sand. You just say your piece and you stick to that regardless of the reply you get. I really don't get this attitude at all.

You are on your own at this point too as everyone else is open minded, listening, asking questions and watching what's going on.

It's only with a very good exchange of information and a real debate that people can make the right decisions and understand everything. So why don't you actually ask a question first before shooting. I'm not your enemy and I'm not out to prove you wrong on anything.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-19-2010).]

James,

I just fell off the fence laughing, landed on my head and it hurts more now than it did before! James were can I get a MS Groove X7 from, are you going to be MS dealer/importer. I could come over on the ferry.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#287687 - 05/19/10 08:52 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Dnj Online   content

Domenic...I have sent another to you now.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-19-2010).]

#287688 - 05/19/10 09:12 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
James were can I get a MS Groove from, are you going to be MS dealer/ importer.

Sorry Tony. Everyone has strict orders not to sell you one........Kidding, of course, BUT the price will be triple that of normal (to cover the extra tech support). In any case, no one knows when the next one will be available, so maybe you should start a countdown. Probably worth the wait, though. It's sure to blow your socks off.....well, the NEXT OS upgrade will, anyway. Did I miss anything?

Chuckie

PS: Just pulling your chain, Tony. We have to have SOMEone to pick on, and we're all scared of Diki (well, except Bachus ).

#287689 - 05/19/10 09:25 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Sorry Tony. Everyone has strict orders not to sell you one........Kidding, of course, BUT the price will be triple that of normal (to cover the extra tech support). In any case, no one knows when the next one will be available, so maybe you should start a countdown. Probably worth the wait, though. It's sure to blow your socks off.....well, the NEXT OS upgrade will, anyway. Did I miss anything?

Chuckie

PS: Just pulling your chain, Tony. We have to have SOMEone to pick on, and we're all scared of Diki (well, except Bachus ).

Chuckie,

You did miss one thing but even I would not even dare to go there, but you just about covered it all, in one no less. I am as hell scared of Diki even if you all are, except Bachus and James he won't take any crap! Chuckie, what I will say is you have either a hell of a good memory or I have made a lasting impression on you!

The latter is what I wanted to do!

Cheers

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#287690 - 05/19/10 10:07 AM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Tony.

Quote:
James were can I get a MS Groove X7 from, are you going to be MS dealer/importer.

Me ?
I don't even know what I'll be doing next week let alone plan for something like that right now.

Quote:
I could come over on the ferry.

Your welcome here any time. A day return on the ferry ranges between 120 to 150 pounds though. If you have a GPS, I can give you coordinates that will get you right to my front door.

#287691 - 05/19/10 12:26 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
mr9000 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
+1 for James and bachus

umm.. after careful yet muted reflection..
+1 Diki..

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online