SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#286886 - 05/04/10 11:07 PM Re: PA2X vs Audya comparisons
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Im with you Chony,

Had a PA2X and even with the re assurances from Korg re leds and lockups wouldn't buy another one, but deff better bass and drums on the Korg, have a Yamaha tyros 3 why oh why have they not improved the drums and bass dont know, but the Audya is by far the better, my opinion of course along with yours

#286887 - 05/04/10 11:43 PM Re: PA2X vs Audya comparisons
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Careful with those crystal balls, Bacchus...

People been predicting what the NEXT Roland arranger is going to be for over three years now! Personally, I think Roland are GONE from the TOTL arranger market... too small in these recessionary times. Even downmarket, it hardly seems like their heart is in it. To be honest, I think they are running on fumes.

And, contrary to what the fanboys say, it is utterly obvious to all but the deluded that the vast majority of the arranger market isn't in the slightest bit interested in a complicated, do-it-yourself open arranger. If they were, Lionstracs would be the market leader and Yamaha would be a niche product..!

And we ALL know that's patently not true.

#286888 - 05/05/10 05:02 AM Re: PA2X vs Audya comparisons
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Careful with those crystal balls, Bacchus...

People been predicting what the NEXT Roland arranger is going to be for over three years now! Personally, I think Roland are GONE from the TOTL arranger market... too small in these recessionary times. Even downmarket, it hardly seems like their heart is in it. To be honest, I think they are running on fumes.

And, contrary to what the fanboys say, it is utterly obvious to all but the deluded that the vast majority of the arranger market isn't in the slightest bit interested in a complicated, do-it-yourself open arranger. If they were, Lionstracs would be the market leader and Yamaha would be a niche product..!

And we ALL know that's patently not true.

sadly i agree with you on Rolands position regarding TOTL arrangers... G70 might very well be the last...

The position of the company lionstracs is different as 90% of all aranger players have never heard about them.. so how could they be interested

Next to that Lionstracs is not only catering the arranger market but also targetting the DAW market, as its actually nothing more then a DAW with integrated Keyboard and controlls and arranger functions... build on their own interface.

So now i hear DIki, think... but why don't these professionals all own Mediastations? Thats because the mediastation only grew to stabillty and positive reviews over the last few months.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#286889 - 05/05/10 07:56 AM Re: PA2X vs Audya comparisons
leezone Offline

cbony & Robbo

thanks for your HONEST opinions and realizing that the AUDYA indeed sounds better than PA2X,
being Korg/Yamaha owners yourselves

i feel same way as a G-70 owner :-)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online