SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#286833 - 05/12/10 03:21 PM Questions for MS users
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
If you are posting a question aimed at MS users and not the general forum population then it is best to post it in the Lionstracs Forum here at the Synth Zone BBS. That way it has protection from being hijacked by non-MS users. I have just moved the thread about audio styles on the MS over to there for this reason. Now you can always bring it to the attention of MS users on the General Arranger Forum by simply posting a link to it in this forum. Then you have the best of both worlds.

MS Audio Styles http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum44/HTML/000042.html

But topics posted on this General Arranger Forum are open to everyone to air their opinions whether or not those opinions are welcomed by everyone. I am not about to start censoring general postings based on how those personal opinions are received by everyone reading. If you don't want general opinions then this isn't the forum to post the question on.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 05-12-2010).]

#286834 - 05/12/10 03:43 PM Re: Questions for MS users
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
If you are posting a question aimed at MS users and not the general forum population then it is best to post it in the Lionstracs Forum here at the Synth Zone BBS. That way it has protection from being hijacked by non-MS users. I have just moved the thread about audio styles on the MS over to there for this reason. Now you can always bring it to the attention of MS users on the General Arranger Forum by simply posting a link to it in this forum. Then you have the best of both worlds.

MS Audio Styles http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum44/HTML/000042.html

But topics posted on this General Arranger Forum are open to everyone to air their opinions whether or not those opinions are welcomed by everyone. I am not about to start censoring general postings based on how those personal opinions are received by everyone reading. If you don't want general opinions then this isn't the forum to post the question on.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 05-12-2010).]

thanks

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online