Originally posted by leezone:
damn,

what do we do?

i guess keep waiting and complaining...

Hello...hello...hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

Lee I know after you pull the trigger if at all and buy one of these...there will be more complaining for sure...or maybe you should wait for Roland, Yamaha, or Korg's next offering to be sure you didn't make a mistake.

#286190 - 05/25/10 03:09 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
leezone Offline

Dnj

I hate the yamaha arranger sound. All of them. Drums are thin. Weak. Styles Latin pale in comparison to Ketron

Roland I own G70. Like it. But Ketrons sound ovrall is better. Ketron cuts through Pa. Sounds full. Sounds live. I use both at same time.so I talk from experience. And rolands Latin styles are a joke really.

So unless. Roland or yamaha. Or korg. Release an arranger with real drums. Real. Accomp guitars. Real good Latin styles. Real. Live sounding,,,,,, Im not Interested

till then it's. Audya by a longshot.
Just hope Ketron can make this next OS bullet proof

#286191 - 05/25/10 03:16 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
Quote:
damn,

what do we do?

i guess keep waiting and complaining...

Hello...hello...hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?

Loved the Pink Floyd reference :-)

------------------
createsongstyles.com

newmusicroom.com

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#286192 - 05/25/10 08:06 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
leezone Offline

Come on, Come on, Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well, I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.

#286193 - 05/25/10 08:07 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
leezone Offline

Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

#286194 - 05/25/10 09:14 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
Looks like June for the 61 note Audya

and July for the module. There are some prices but they are not set in stone as of yet.

There is a new ford Focus coming out this Christmas and when it is released and shown in public you will be able to buy one a week later. What gives guys? People will have forgotten what the 61 note Audya looks like in June, Doh, no they won't Tone it looks like the old Audya, its called progress and it's got the same OS. I hope they have cured the problems on the MB and the SB and then Skude will perhaps buy a 61, thinking he will have better luck next time. But Frank has it got the same hardware, if so Skude keep pumping for your new bits, they are just going through the surface mount picker and flow soldering machine as we speak. If Skude puts his Audya on EBay, the new owner may never use the COUNT IN or the vocalizer and only one speaker, he’ll never know its shot! If he's deaf it will be a bonus, get it on Ebay Skude and stop pestering Ketron, it was only £4200, move on Skude, get a life, go fishing, start talking to the wife again. Hey DonM has gone quiet. I was just thinking when I swapped my T2 for the Audya (Doh)the local dealer said you don’t want a 61 note KB, look at this Audya 76 notes much better can’t live without the extra keys, now the new 61 note Audya much better takes up less room, must have one.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#286195 - 05/25/10 09:31 PM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Dnj

So unless. Roland or yamaha. Or korg. Release an arranger with real drums. Real. Accomp guitars. Real good Latin styles. Real. Live sounding

Leezone

What would you do then, buy one, really buy, are you sure, are you really sure. If MS can use Ketron styles then, what next!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#286196 - 05/26/10 05:25 AM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
leezone Offline

Tony

even if other keyboards can play Ketron styles
they will never sound like Ketron styles

#286197 - 05/26/10 07:12 AM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony

even if other keyboards can play Ketron styles
they will never sound like Ketron styles

Wait until James see this!!

#286198 - 05/26/10 07:18 AM Re: Audya module and 61 note arrival date
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
i cant take Ketron seriously ,they have now been working fore more than 3 years with the audya ,and still it is not a completed product.
And they dont communicate with dealers and customers.
You all know in this economic crisis that this will be a 'last waltz' fore Ketron,they will never survive with this behavior.

Impuls

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online