SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#284505 - 04/04/10 11:47 AM Roland GW8
montunoman Online   content

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Has anyone here tried the Roland GW 8? I’m looking for something that is good for Latin (Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Norteña, Cha-Cha-Cha, Bachata, Bolero) I think I’ve seen just about all the youtube videos of the GW8 and thought the cumbias sounded pretty good - actually way better than any of the Cumbias on my Tyros 2. However I haven’t seen any demonstrations of the other styles on the GW8. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this keyboard or any other keyboard in the same price that excells in Latin music.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#284506 - 04/04/10 01:32 PM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I use the Prelude, similar to the GW8, but a better value for me...

The latin styles are very good..the selection of bread and butter styles are good if not plentiful....the good news you can import other Roland styles..

I loaded 100 of my favorite G70 styles..and they work fine..They reside in the internal memory..

Advantages of the Prelude over the GW8..are lyric read of the 200 internal memory location, SMF's...and speakers..

#284507 - 04/04/10 03:26 PM Re: Roland GW8
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Hi,

I have had the GW 8L. The only thing I didn't like were the keys. The latin styles and sounds are very good. One of the best arranger in this price range.

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 04-04-2010).]

#284508 - 04/05/10 10:20 AM Re: Roland GW8

I just read some pretty nasty reviews of the Roland on the British Yamaha forum- I'm not surprised...

Anyone think that the Korg PA 500 would be better? Or should I just save up for a Ketron?

Again I need something for latin music for a hispanic crowd. Also this keyboard will be traveling with me to Mexico a few times a year so light weight is important.

#284509 - 04/05/10 10:24 AM Re: Roland GW8
mc Offline

Loc: New York
If your looking for a keyboard that has latin styles look no further than Ketron. Best latin styles out there today. If weight is an issue, none of the ketron's are light, they weigh approx 35-40 lbs. Maybe a module and a light weight controller. I'm going through the same thing now.

good luck.

[This message has been edited by mc (edited 04-05-2010).]

#284510 - 04/05/10 11:07 AM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

mc,

when is our AUDYA4 releasing?

#284511 - 04/05/10 11:09 AM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

and do they call it AUDYA4 cuz it will have OS4?

then maybe what we should get is the AUDAY5 :-)

#284512 - 04/05/10 11:24 AM Re: Roland GW8
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by montunoman:
I just read some pretty nasty reviews of the Roland on the British Yamaha forum- I'm not surprised...

Anyone think that the Korg PA 500 would be better? Or should I just save up for a Ketron?

Again I need something for latin music for a hispanic crowd. Also this keyboard will be traveling with me to Mexico a few times a year so light weight is important.

I HEARD you on the Audya and you deserve one!
But if you are interested in an SD5, I have one like-new that is priced right.
Also you should consider a Ketron module, either the new Audya or the Midjay, and a keyboard controller. I used Midjay and an Edirol controller for a couple of years and loved it. Even though the weight is almost nothing, there are more connections that have to made when using components as opposed to an all-in-one keyboard. The Midjay vocal harmonizer is not good, but the one in the Audya is terrific.
DonM

#284513 - 04/05/10 12:39 PM Re: Roland GW8

Thanks Don- now if I could just convince my wife that I deserve an Audya

I sent you an email regarding your Ketron.

#284514 - 04/05/10 12:43 PM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

montunoman,

just take out a second mortgage on your house and get the AUDYA

#284515 - 04/05/10 01:05 PM Re: Roland GW8
FransN Offline

A Audya is 5 a 6 time more expensive then a GW 8. For that money you could have a Korg PA800 and a GW8 together and still have money left. There are good and bad reviews about the GW 8 that's why you must try one by yourself.

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 04-05-2010).]

#284516 - 04/05/10 01:34 PM Re: Roland GW8
mc Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FransN:
A Audya is 5 a 6 time more expensive then a GW 8. For that money you could have a Korg PA800 and a GW8 together and still have money left. There are good and bad reviews about the GW 8 that's why you must try one by yourself.

The Korg Pa800 is a good keyboard but NOT for latin and the weight on the pa800 more or less the same of the ketron. I have tried the roland and its ok at best for latin. There are some good latin styles but quality wise, no where near ketron. but you can't compare the two, apples and oranges. There at two different price points.

#284517 - 04/05/10 01:38 PM Re: Roland GW8
FransN Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
The Korg Pa800 is a good keyboard but NOT for latin and the weight on the pa800 more or less the same of the ketron. I have tried the roland and its ok at best for latin. There are some good latin styles but quality wise, no where near ketron. but you can't compare the two, apples and oranges. There at two different price points.

Exactly what I mean. You get what you paid for. Although I find the Audya and Tyros 3 both overpriced. For the money the GW 8 is a good arranger.

#284518 - 04/05/10 05:07 PM Re: Roland GW8

mc- it seems that you know your latin

I agree, from the demos I've heard and the little bit I've played on a Audya,nothing comes close.

What keyboard comes in second then? All I can tell you that I have a tyros 2 and Yamaha for the most part doesn't get what latin music is. The latin styles on the Yamaha work for ballroom dancers maybe but that is it. Luckily on my Latin jobs I bring a good latina singer and a bad ass conguero to add some sabor Latino.

-------------------------------------------
If anybody can direct me where to find more demos of Rolands GW8 Latin styles I would appreciate it- so far I've only found some demos of rolands cumbias. I'd like to hear their salsa, merengue,bachata, regaeton...

#284519 - 04/05/10 06:15 PM Re: Roland GW8
mc Offline

If you looking for high quality latin styles your not going to get it out of a $1000 keyboard. I had the same problem you have. Yamaha's are great keyboards but not for cumbias, merengue, bachata and salsa. I had yamaha s900 and I sold it just for that reason. Without breaking the bank, Sd5, SD3 or midjay is great for exactly what we need or a used SD1 or XD9. If you doing latin for americans, than stick with yamaha or Korg PA, if your doing latin for south americans, than go with a Ketron.

Played 5 years in a latin band. Now I have a duo with a spanish singer.

[This message has been edited by mc (edited 04-05-2010).]

#284520 - 04/06/10 12:24 AM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
You want it light, you want it cheap and you want it good...

For Latin, not going to happen...

#284521 - 04/06/10 04:30 AM Re: Roland GW8
Dnj Offline

Ditto what Fran said on the Prelude.

#284522 - 04/06/10 08:21 PM Re: Roland GW8

It has been a bit frustrating trying to find many demonstrations of this keyboard. I heard a cumbia (not bad- better than my Yamaha) and then a few technos, and a odd sounding ska. Isn't this a Latin board? you'd think they would be promoting the Latin styles.

Anyways I think Diki and mc are right. I'm not likely not gonna find what I'm looking for from a $1000 keyboard- but from the on- line demos available it's impossible to know...

#284523 - 04/07/10 05:49 AM Re: Roland GW8
mc Offline

Are there any major music stores that may have one on the floor in your neck of the woods?

#284524 - 04/07/10 07:13 AM Re: Roland GW8

That's the problem- around here the only arrangers are the lower line psr and casios.

#284525 - 04/07/10 09:25 AM Re: Roland GW8
Dnj Offline

Quote:
It has been a bit frustrating trying to find many demonstrations of this keyboard. I heard a cumbia (not bad- better than my Yamaha) and then a few technos, and a odd sounding ska. Isn't this a Latin board? you'd think they would be promoting the Latin styles.

Anyways I think Diki and mc are right. I'm not likely not gonna find what I'm looking for from a $1000 keyboard- but from the on- line demos available it's impossible to know...

Try to find a good used older model Ketron X1 which still sound great.. then you could still play many of the newer ketron latin styles SD1 etc,.. thru it..saving money and still getting the good latin sound you need.

#284526 - 04/08/10 11:32 AM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

For under $1000, for all its' faults, I still don't think you are going to find a better Latin music arranger than the GW-8L. VERY light, and very good Latin sounds... If the styles don't all blow you away, you can always try converting styles that you DO like.

Mind you, what DO you like so far? You can't convert Ketron styles, because the percussion is an audio loop. If nothing else other than Ketron floats your Latin boat, you may be stuck with having to get the real deal...

To Fran.... does the Prelude come in the same -L -A and -O variants as the GW-8? Thing is, each of those variants had an additional 64MB of samples for the World section, so without those, it's not capable of playing the World styles.

#284527 - 04/08/10 11:59 AM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
For under $1000, for all its' faults, I still don't think you are going to find a better Latin music arranger than the GW-8L. VERY light, and very good Latin sounds... If the styles don't all blow you away, you can always try converting styles that you DO like.

Mind you, what DO you like so far? You can't convert Ketron styles, because the percussion is an audio loop. If nothing else other than Ketron floats your Latin boat, you may be stuck with having to get the real deal...

To Fran.... does the Prelude come in the same -L -A and -O variants as the GW-8? Thing is, each of those variants had an additional 64MB of samples for the World section, so without those, it's not capable of playing the World styles.

YES

#284528 - 04/08/10 05:09 PM Re: Roland GW8

Has anybody heard salsa, merengue, bachata, and cha cha cha on the GW8? The demos feature some nice cumbias. On youtube Cesar Guzman gives a demostration at the 2010 winter NAMM show and someone asks him about the salsa styles on the GW8 and he kind of changes the subject quickly. Strange...

If the other latin style sound anything like the cumnbias I think I'll get one. But so far I haven't found any demos that feature other latin styles besides cumbia. Wierd...

#284529 - 04/08/10 05:22 PM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

Are there NO Roland dealers in your area? As cheap as the GW-8L is, somebody is likely to carry it...

You might also post some questions to GW8-L users at Roland-arranger.com. We are starting to get a small community of GW-8 users there, got an active Bug forum (few small issues, most of which are down to 'why isn't it a Yamaha? ), and some of them might be in a position to comment about the authenticity of the styles. I'm afraid I'm old school Latin, myself, so I can't really comment on whether the modern styles are accurate or not...

#284530 - 04/08/10 05:41 PM Re: Roland GW8

Diki, I've called all the Guitar Centers in Texas and they don't carry it. Arrangers other than Yamaha are hard to find around here

I'll check out that roland forum. Thanks for your input!

#284531 - 04/08/10 06:09 PM Re: Roland GW8

Another thing: could anyone kindly direct me to a list on styles on the GW8?

#284532 - 04/08/10 07:38 PM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

#284533 - 04/08/10 07:47 PM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

download the style list here from my files..
http://justintimeband.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_UnderConstruction/UnderConstruction.dll?CMD=CMDViewSite&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fjustintimeband.homestead.com%2FXFER.html&HS_ID=1756337081 &REFERRAL=SB

#284534 - 04/09/10 11:21 AM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

If anyone wants to download the GW8/Prelude style list from my site...I will keep it up another day....Use the link above and open the icon..

#284535 - 04/09/10 11:51 AM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

Style list comes with the GW-8L OS2 update docs from Roland's site. Just d/l the update, docs are included.

#284536 - 04/09/10 11:58 AM Re: Roland GW8

Thanks for the list. wow, lots of cumbias. Only one salsa? It better be good! There seems to be no on line demos of the salsa which makes me suspect that it's not good.

#284537 - 04/09/10 12:43 PM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

There's no online demos of nearly all the Latin styles (I recorded the regular styles, Nigel has them hosted here somewhere), so I don't think that fact counts much for OR against them...

#284538 - 04/09/10 01:21 PM Re: Roland GW8

I don't know- being that it is a Latin arranger you'd think they would show the Latin styles off. All I know on the official Roland demo, there is some kind of weird hybrid salsa with tamborine. What's up with that?

#284539 - 04/10/10 01:30 AM Re: Roland GW8
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello everyone:

I have been trying for YEARS telling to different arranger manufacturers about the “Real Latino” styles, not the current Ballroom Latin styles in all the keyboards.

My friend Juan Miguel Zarate and I finished around a year ago a project making 32 styles that STILL not in the keyboards for a well known brand, but, I guess their internal red tape is doing wonders, the ironic part, they complain for the low sales on the arrangers? If they would include this styles, perhaps an important part or the market would buy, is pointless to buy an arranger that does not support the music style the player will use mostly.
Too bad that they have release other music styles not even close in quality, and I guess, we will go back and re-design different variants of this style gender, and sell them ourselves.

The arranger division/style makers that grant access to the special software, SHOULD enable other than “them” to design styles.
They may be excellent musicians even virtuosos, BUT it does not mean that they can design ETHNIC styles correctly with the instrumentation or at least emulation, and the authentic musical phrasing.

I give you an example, the traditional Norteño band correct instrumentation is:
*Accordion (diatonic)
*Drums
*Electric Bass
*Bajo Sexto (like a tenor 12 String guitar)
*Sax
****NO TRUMPETS…those belong to the Mariachi, a TOTAL different band with OTHER instruments like Vihuela, Guitarron, Violins, Acoustic Guitar, could have also Harp, and some other variants.
So, stop the Speedy Gonzales sound track to inspire those guys and get real.

In the few arrangers that have an “intent” of this style, ALL of them have it WRONG… here is why, to begin, in all the arrangers there is NOT a sample Bajo Sexto, you make an emulation with a 12 String acoustic guitar, not Nylon guitar that is not even close the sound, it has to be as “nasal” as possible, and as long it plays a MAJOR chord, ONLY plays 2 notes, NOT 3 or more….right there is a BIG mistake, and that is only ONE detail.

------------------
mdorantes

[This message has been edited by mdorantes (edited 04-10-2010).]

#284540 - 04/10/10 10:55 AM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

IMO

Roland is CLUELESS when it comes to LATIN styles.

And if you disagree, then you are CLUELESS as to what LATIN is, and how it should sound

no offense to ANYONE, just the facts

#284541 - 04/10/10 11:35 AM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

And you are CLUELESS, Lee, as to what is and isn't offensive...!

No offense

Have you played the GW-8L?

#284542 - 04/10/10 11:51 AM Re: Roland GW8
Fran Carango Offline

I know the Prelude (GW-8) is a different animal with it's latin styles compared to the G70....The Prelude latin styles remind me of the Ketron X1 latin stuff...

The Prelude is more than latin enough for my area...in fact overdone for the most part..for this area....Traditional still works best here, but the "new" latin styles sound great...Just don't know where I will use them...

#284543 - 04/10/10 11:59 AM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

Diki,

yes i have, and think the Latin styles in it are PATHETIC, really

IF they hired actual LATIN musicians to produce the styles,
then MAYBE they would be AUTHENTIC

Diki,
how is telling the TRUTH and giving MY opinion, being offensive?

then YOU are being offense in some way everytime you post

no offense :-)

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 04-10-2010).]

#284544 - 04/10/10 01:46 PM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

I don't generally go as far as to say 'if you don't agree with me, you are CLUELESS', Lee. I don't mind giving my opinion, but am prepared to accept that people may not agree with me. Now, I might THINK that about them, but I generally don't say it.

There IS a difference!

#284545 - 04/10/10 01:49 PM Re: Roland GW8
leezone Offline

Diki,

what is the closest Ketron dealer to you where you might be able to find an AUDYA?

#284546 - 04/10/10 02:45 PM Re: Roland GW8
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
BY the way, I did mean ALL the brands in my post above, of course, Roland is included, I have test the GW8L/Prelude and it falls short, and here is why.
Let me say that they have Cumbias Radio 1,2,3,4 & 5, Cumbia Traditional 1,2,3,4,5, Cumbia Romance 1,2,3,4,5, etc, etc....there is VERY little difference in tempo and perhaps SOME instrumentation, that does NOT justify the amount on EACH one of them....same with Paso Duranguenze(Northern Mexico region) 1,2,3,4,& 5, that by the way,is NOT the same or even similar to the Paso Doble (Spain).
There are several issues with correct instrumentation and musical phrasing in many of their Latino styles, is obvious that the persons that designed those styles, did not completed their research, you must be immerse or have born in that culture to know how is play that particular gender.

In the case of Roland, my guess is that they wanted quantity, not quality, that explains the number of those styles, BUT, I must admit, is the closest "attempt" to try to do it right.

------------------
mdorantes

#284547 - 04/10/10 02:46 PM Re: Roland GW8
ViLo Offline

Loc: Dallas Tx., USA
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Diki,

yes i have, and think the Latin styles in it are PATHETIC, really

IF they hired actual LATIN musicians to produce the styles,
then MAYBE they would be AUTHENTIC

Diki,
how is telling the TRUTH and giving MY opinion, being offensive?

then YOU are being offense in some way everytime you post

no offense :-)

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 04-10-2010).]

OFF TOPIC: I hate to be call LATIN, I don't speak LATIN!! LATIN ITS NOT THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF LATIN AMERICA!! Nobody speaks LATIN IN LATIN AMERICA!!

WHATTA!!!!

#284548 - 04/10/10 02:57 PM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mdorantes:

There are several issues with correct instrumentation and musical phrasing in many of their Latino styles, is obvious that the persons that designed those styles, did not completed their research, you must be immerse or have born in that culture to know how is play that particular gender.

In the case of Roland, my guess is that they wanted quantity, not quality, that explains the number of those styles, BUT, I must admit, is the closest "attempt" to try to do it right.

Well, OS2 for GW-8 adds qhuite a lot of the amazing 'Makeup Tools' abilities from the E and G-series arrangers. If the part is OK, but the sound is wrong, it's a snap to change that. Wrong playing, though, that's tougher, but all in all, if the majority of the style is in the ballpark, and just a part or two not quite right, it isn't that major of a task to perhaps erase it and put in your own...

At least it's good to know that, in the eyes of someone that DOES play primarily Latin music, the little cheap GW-8L is the LESSER of all the evils out there! You know, I always thought the sounds in it themselves, especially the new Latin music drumkits, are by far the best thing Roland has come out with so far. Perhaps all it needs is for someone familiar with REAL modern Latin music to produce styles for it? At it's price point, a good set of third party styles might be bundled with the arranger by dealers...

#284549 - 04/10/10 03:03 PM Re: Roland GW8
Diki Offline

And it's nearly a thousand miles to and from my nearest Ketron dealer. Not a trip I'm prepared to make to simply slake my curiosity. I still think the thing is priced too high for what I can justify, at this time. My G70 may be a little bit long in the tooth by some of YOUR standards, but I'm more of a 'ten year cycle' kind of guy.

Quite possibly, in another five years, the audio loop technology may be more mature, and all chords are covered without MIDI substitution and streamed off a nice SSHD with excellent reliability. And with any luck, someone will be producing them at more real world prices.

I'll certainly check one out if anyone near me gets one, or a dealer within 100 miles carries them, but my part of the world, even local towns are over 50 miles apart! So I'm not holding my breath!

#284550 - 04/10/10 04:13 PM Re: Roland GW8

Vlio- yes the term "Latino" "Latin America" always seemed odd for the reasons that you pointed out. Here's what I undersatand:

The origin of the word "latin america" comes frome France, in the nineteen century, in purpose to rename "iberian america" (iberian=spanish+portuguese) and including french speaking countries of america (guyana, haiti, caribean islands) - So the word "latin", that include Spanish, Portuguese and french cultures was used insted of "iberian" that excluded the french-speaking territories.

Generally, american people are comfusing all the meaning of the next words,
to resume, the real meanings of these words are :

Hispanic (hispano) =
coming from Spain or related to spanish languages and culture.

Iberian (ibero) = Coming from Spain AND Portugal, related to Spanish and Portuguese languages and cultures.

Latin (latino) = Coming from a latin-based country, related to countries with a latin-based language and culture. (NOT only to latin-america.) - Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Romania + their former colonies in america.

Hispanic-american (hispanoamericano) =
Coming from a spanish-speaking country of america.

Ibero-american (iberoamericano) = Coming from Spanish and portuguese (brazil) speaking countries of America.

Latin-America (latinoamericano) = coming from a country of spanish, portuguese of french language in America.
The use that is made in some countries in America, using Hispanic and latin as interchangeable is wrong.

[This message has been edited by montunoman (edited 04-10-2010).]

#284551 - 04/10/10 04:28 PM Re: Roland GW8

Mdorantes- I wish much success with your project. It seems like the Latino market has been neglected.

Leezone- could you perhaps give some specific examples of what Roland has done wrong with the GW8? I know my Latin music so I'm familiar with the jargon (2-3 vs 3-2 clave, rumba clave, tumbao....) My background is in Latin percussion. Please understand I am not trying to be confrontational at all. You have tried the GW8 and I haven't and I need informed opinions such as yours to help me decide if this instrument will work for me.

#284552 - 04/12/10 02:23 PM Re: Roland GW8
ViLo Offline

Loc: Dallas Tx., USA
Quote:
Vlio- yes the term "Latino" "Latin America" always seemed odd for the reasons that you pointed out. Here's what I undersatand:

The origin of the word "latin america" comes frome France, in the nineteen century, in purpose to rename "iberian america" (iberian=spanish+portuguese) and including french speaking countries of america (guyana, haiti, caribean islands) - So the word "latin", that include Spanish, Portuguese and french cultures was used insted of "iberian" that excluded the french-speaking territories.

Generally, american people are comfusing all the meaning of the next words,
to resume, the real meanings of these words are :

Hispanic (hispano) =
coming from Spain or related to spanish languages and culture.

Iberian (ibero) = Coming from Spain AND Portugal, related to Spanish and Portuguese languages and cultures.

Latin (latino) = Coming from a latin-based country, related to countries with a latin-based language and culture. (NOT only to latin-america.) - Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Romania + their former colonies in america.

Hispanic-american (hispanoamericano) =
Coming from a spanish-speaking country of america.

Ibero-american (iberoamericano) = Coming from Spanish and portuguese (brazil) speaking countries of America.

Latin-America (latinoamericano) = coming from a country of spanish, portuguese of french language in America.
The use that is made in some countries in America, using Hispanic and latin as interchangeable is wrong.

[This message has been edited by montunoman (edited 04-10-2010).]

Good Explanation,,,,,Thanks

#284553 - 04/27/10 09:39 PM Re: Roland GW8

After calling all over the state to find the gw8 with no luck I finally came across one today at a little mom and pop music store closde by my house. I only go there to buy my little girl piano sheet music- they hardly carry anything else...

anyways to my surprise the gw8 was sitting there and I got to spend about a 1/2 hour with it.

I wasn't too surprised. The cumbias sound nice but the other styles that I need (merengue,salsa,bachata) sound kind of yucky. Persoanlly I don't care for most of the voices either. My budget line Yamaha e413 sounds lots better.

I'm sure in the hands of a top notch singer/keyboardist it could work well. But I need all the help I can get!

I've been able to find some pretty good Latin stlye files for my Tyros 2. The new "Gran Salsa" and "Cumbia Nova" are pretty darn good. I hope Yamaha continues putting out some more good Latin.

I decided to get a flight case and lug the Tyros 2 down to Mexico. It would have been nice to find something lighter...

#284554 - 04/27/10 10:17 PM Re: Roland GW8
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
montunoman,

just take out a second mortgage on your house and get the AUDYA

Nah Leezone, does Montunoman live under a stone! Or are house prices in the USA on the up again, I think not! This thread has been highjacked, in about 5, now who whould have thought of it? BTW I am staying over on Ketron SZ there's no contest with AJ, he's not in the knife drawer every morning.
Leezone you keep up the good work, I will take a peep every now and again to see how you are going on, but that's all I will be doing. I do hope Nigels coping well with it all, he's very tolerant.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 04-27-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online