SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#283810 - 03/25/10 10:34 AM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
No, not really, since I paid a BUNCH of money for my Audya, why shouldn't I get preference over those that have not yet bought one?
DonM

Don,

You are right on the money there, no one can work around that one.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-25-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283811 - 03/25/10 10:39 AM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
There are many demonstrations of OS4 online with the newsletter

There are some new sounds and new styles, thas all they tell us about the OS4 changes. SO just more of the same.

Audya 4 and 5 seem to be just more of the Audya (same specs) but in a different package.

Bachus,

You are beginning to sound like AJ or you work for Ketron, you have not made one statement that as answered Don's question, what part of the word WHEN do you not understand. I can translate WHEN into Italian QUANDO.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283812 - 03/25/10 10:51 AM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Bachus,

You are beginning to sound like AJ or you work for Ketron, you have not made one statement that as answered Don's question, what part of the word WHEN do you not understand. I can translate WHEN into Italian QUANDO.

jey Tony
Quando is already available from long time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PDOy8R95g

#283813 - 03/25/10 11:12 AM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
jey Tony
Quando is already available from long time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PDOy8R95g

Dom,

I play it on the Audya, will it sound Ok on the MS or better.

#283814 - 03/25/10 11:36 AM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Ask 'When' three times, you got yourself a song!

It's strange, but as bollixed up as the last couple of Ketron OS releases have been (according to Tony, anyway - somehow, Don didn't have much of an issue ), you'd have thought these guys would have been ALL over 'Take your time, get it right, don't release it until it is beta tested thoroughly, make sure the load up procedure is bombproof, OS3's working fine, don't rush it out...' but NOOOOoooooo!

Rush it out, I want it NOW (yesterday, in truth), hurry, hurry, hurry...

I just thought this was an ADULT forum... amazing how wrong you can be, sometimes!

#283815 - 03/25/10 12:02 PM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Diki, Of course I want it right, but it has been promised "next week" for so long. . .
Just let us in on the problem. If they are adding new things, if they are still working on it, if they are testing it, whatever. Don't just say it's almost ready, as they have done now for something like six months.
I am as patient as anyone, and I am thoroughly enjoying the Audya, but I have had enough promises now. I'm ready for some answers.
Doesn't have to be the release, just some information.
Now they are actually SHOWING and demonstrating the new OS, but still haven't made available to those of us who own the Audya. I'm starting to think that if it smells like BS, there's a good chance you don't want to taste it.
How hard would it be to say, "We're working on OS4.0, but we want to get it right, so it will be a little longer." ? Or, "it will be May 1st". Or "We don't know when it will be ready, and frankly don't care what YOU think".
From what I've heard on the demos, it will be a great upgrade and I'm anxious to have it, but I'm fed up with the Bovine excrement.
DonM

#283816 - 03/25/10 12:32 PM Re: Frankfurt Musik Messe 2010 - Day 1 Highlights
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Well, just ignore everything from the mouths of those that aren't really in the know anyway, just assume that, if something ain't out, it ain't ready...

Can you think of any OTHER reason it ain't out yet? You think they are waiting for the stars to align..? Maybe the Pope needs to bless it first?

Just be glad it ISN'T out and untested thoroughly. Lord KNOWS what this forum will degenerate into if Tony finds the least thing wrong in it!

Nobody wants THAT cow excrement, I guarantee!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online