SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#283601 - 03/20/10 04:56 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tonewheeldude Offline

Officially i can say on record without any ambiguity that I am categorically and unequivocally 100% certain that version 4 will definitely be released before, during or some time after Frankfurt Musik Messe. You can be absolutely confident of this.

Seriously though. When Ketron Italy have everything ready and compiled they will let us all know. Speculation leads only to frustration.

#283602 - 03/20/10 05:16 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Officially i can say on record without any ambiguity that I am categorically and unequivocally 100% certain that version 4 will definitely be released before, during or some time after Frankfurt Musik Messe. You can be absolutely confident of this.

Seriously though. When Ketron Italy have everything ready and compiled they will let us all know. Speculation leads only to frustration.

I allready knew all of that TWD, but are you certain it will be any good and just yes or no will do!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283603 - 03/20/10 05:16 AM Re: Audya 4os
Brian3331 Offline

Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
I was told give it a week i cant wait

#283604 - 03/20/10 05:34 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
I was told give it a week i cant wait

Brian,

Just get use to the lies, it's like the free beer in our pub, tomorrow, you will get told next week every week.You are worse than me, settle down, or go and see James it's only a bus ride for you, I would be there every day playing with the MS.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283605 - 03/20/10 09:37 AM Re: Audya 4os
leezone Offline

and the countdown is at 4... Just in case you missed it on the other thread

#283606 - 03/20/10 11:18 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tonewheeldude Offline

no lies...just speculation.

And Yes to your question Tony.

#283607 - 03/20/10 12:36 PM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
no lies...just speculation.

And Yes to your question Tony.

No TWD lies, if you want I will post the three emails I have from the factory over the past 6 weeks saying OS4 will be out in a few days time, don't tempt me, just get real and stop defending them, this will all end in tears believe me.

#283608 - 03/20/10 12:42 PM Re: Audya 4os
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
this will all end in tears believe me.

I don't mind you posting the emails. I promise not to shed tears

I do know Italy expected it to be ready before now, but they keep adding new things.

By the way..are you planning to come along to any of the Roadshow events Tony it would be nice to say hi?

#283609 - 03/21/10 10:37 PM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:

I do know Italy expected it to be ready before now, but they keep adding new things.

TWD,

This is the bit that worries me, you say they keep adding things makes a statement to me "NO FORWARD PLANNING" then panic testing just in case there are bugs at the last minute after adding things. If I write software and start adding things to the end it won't get tested, it will fall over in the field and I will end up debugging it, it needs to be soaked. You need to stop software development some time before you release it, sounds like Ketron are doing it on the fly, just as it goes through the door. The KBs that are coming out of Ketron now what version of software have they got. The last KB I got, this is my 3rd Audya it had OS2 loaded when OS3 had been out for some time. This mean you are not openning the boxes and updating them before they go out and letting the customer make the upgrade when he gets it. It can't be old stock surley or slow stock rotation.

#283610 - 03/22/10 03:02 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tonewheeldude Offline

UK Audya's always go out with the latest version installed. Stock is turned over far too quickly to have an older version on the shelf. However if OS4 were released 'today' Audya's would be opened and updated prior to shipping. (I am not indicating it is coming out today by the way)

Apologies...it was incorrect and misleading of me to say Ketron keep adding things as though they are just making up new software componants in the last few days of release. There were some items still to be included recently but these were not related to the operation of the software. Also once everything is completed the manual had to be written and translated into the various languages; All things that take time... and as you know last minute items rarely take 'minutes'.

I am digging a hole for myself here so thats all I will say on the subject

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online