SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#283591 - 03/19/10 06:50 PM Audya 4os
Brian3331 Offline

Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Hey guys I was talking to ketron uk today and guess what it's not going to be available until after the show in germany at least

#283592 - 03/19/10 08:13 PM Re: Audya 4os
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Right, and you REALLY think a dealer is going to "spill the beans" before the show??

That is IF they have any beans to spill.

From what I have seen and read its my view that Ketron ARE playing this one close to the chest, so I would doubt whether anyone, apart from the programmers and execs at Ketron know.

#283593 - 03/19/10 10:27 PM Re: Audya 4os
Bachus Offline

Its not going to be available untill its done and works flawlesly....

Why can't people accept the fact that that might require more time then expected.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#283594 - 03/19/10 11:42 PM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Its not going to be available untill its done and works flawlesly....

Why can't people accept the fact that that might require more time then expected.

Cheers
I agree with you Bachus entirely, OS4 must be flawless this time, there is to be major changes in the way Ketron behave and treat their customers, customers now come first before turnover and cost of final item, I have heard that the Audya will be reduced in price to reflect its position in the market with other KB in the same league. Don’t you just instinctively know when someone is talking Tosh? So Bachus I’ll stop talking tosh when you do, Ketron would never be able to guarantee to anyone that OS4 is flawless, Frank is putting OS4 through its paces as I type and he is dumbstruck, it must be like taking a Toyota for a test drive only to discover it has no brakes. How much more time Bachus do they need it’s been 6 months , Lionstracs turn updates around in days, Ketron are running out of time and I think AJ's clock spring has gone and Leezone's is a Mickey Mouse one, Ketron don't have one or its atomic. BOOM!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283595 - 03/19/10 11:53 PM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
Hey guys I was talking to ketron uk today and guess what it's not going to be available until after the show in germany at least

Shock, Horror, Dismay, Awful, Stunned, Astounded, Bewildered, Astounded, Staggered. No Brian just the Ketron we have come to know and luuuuuuuuuuuuuve!
Have you seen James on the MS!

Cheers Brian
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#283596 - 03/20/10 12:13 AM Re: Audya 4os
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Quote:
..it's not going to be available until after the show in germany at least

No surprise at all, next will be NAMM. That way they keep Tony and Lezone busy
in the "who post most" competition here at SZ.

Ketron will show Audya again at Musik Messe, and if it don't have OS4 installed,
what new will there be to show unless new models / modules or whatever shows up?
Audya is a veteran at that Musik Messe, I would not be amazed if they just take
off the dustcover of the one who has been standing there all the time since it
arrived the very first time.
But I think Ketron won't put out OS4 to the public before they're pretty sure
things work well, and that's a wise decision.

We'll see in just a few days now .........

Cheers
GJ

Btw, at the moment I'm more curious about what conjuring tricks and surprises James
are going show us with the MediaStation.
Looks like that machine are placed in a home it should have been long time ago.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#283597 - 03/20/10 12:22 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:

Btw, at the moment I'm more curious about what conjuring tricks and surprises James
are going show us with the MediaStation.
Looks like that machine are placed in a home it should have been long time ago.

Jonny

I totally agree with you on this one I think we need to watch this space now with James and the MS, if OS4 doesn’t swing into action Audya will be a speck on the horizon like Leezone and me!

Good I hear!

#283598 - 03/20/10 02:12 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:

Hi Brian3331, Miden is right, the only people that know the schedule for release with any certainty are Ketron Italy.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-20-2010).]

#283599 - 03/20/10 02:19 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Hi Brian3331, The only people that know the schedule for release with any certainty are Ketron Italy.

Although it is possible it may not be untill after the show, we will have to wait and see.

Brian,

You hearing noises and voices in your head, Ullienn Pipes, the end is near for you my son, speak to Mr.M.S.James! It might be tinnitus. Even TWD doesn't know, now there is a surprise, the uplink must be down!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-20-2010).]

#283600 - 03/20/10 02:27 AM Re: Audya 4os
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Hi Brian3331, Miden is right, the only people that know the schedule for release with any certainty are Ketron Italy.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-20-2010).]

TWD,

Even that sounds a bit iffy "with any certainty are Ketron Italy". are you certain about that?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online