SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#283552 - 03/20/10 02:21 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Radikal Technologies is releasing a brand new 5 Octave (61 key) synthesizer at Frankfurt Musikmesse. It will be the companies first keyboard synthesizer and it will include an arpeggiator and a sequencer. So this may be the new company people are speculating about.

It will be interesting to see what Roland has up their sleeve. If a G70 successor is released I will no doubt splurge and get one if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg (and a second mortgage ) that is. And it has 76 keys of course. I think it will because the G70 was a fairly good seller for Roland whereas the E-80 tanked big time from what I understand. And the E-80 was 61 keys of course - and weighed a metric ton if I'm not mistaken. lol hahaha

Only a few more days to go till blastoff. Fasten your seat belts everyone... varrooommmmmmm! Meet you there! Online that is. If any of our members go in person please gather as much info as you can and report back here immediately, if not sooner. First hand reports are always preferable and we're counting on you to get the goods don't you know. Thanks.

All the best,
Mike

#283553 - 03/20/10 02:27 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
I hear that from somewhere but was he really a Technics programmer too?

Yes he was, he told me that Technics approached him after hearing the work he was doing for the distributor in Canada. He worked for Technics right through the KN series until the sad end.

Because he is a professional style writer too, he has a unique way of playing. Where most people play a melody line (or chords if the sing), Robert will play counter melodies or full accompaniment parts on the fly. He will even play full drum solos on the keyboard!

#283554 - 03/22/10 01:30 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Diki,

since i may get the AUDYA Module,
would you be interested in a 3rd G-70?

I think two is enough, but if you have an SRX-07 card, I would be interested in that. I'm using one in my gig G70, and need another in my backup to make working on new tunes and compatibility of backup identical. I have an SR-G01 I would be willing to swap straight out for it (which might make the G70 more easy to sell...).

#283555 - 03/24/10 11:36 AM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
hitman Offline

Loc: VA/ USA
So, what actually happened to the new arrangers? It seems that only Ketron released new products.

#283556 - 03/24/10 11:47 AM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
'Messe only started today... takes a while to get the press material out there.

#283557 - 03/24/10 12:28 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
hitman Offline

Loc: VA/ USA
I was just hopping to see finally something impressive from Roland in terms of TOTL arranger, but I think they would have posted it under news on RolandUS already.

#283558 - 03/24/10 12:57 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
For Roland
http://www.roland.co.uk/articles/default.aspx?a=10688&c=3

Roland official YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RolandChannel

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 03-24-2010).]

#283559 - 03/24/10 01:27 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
Bachus Offline

Roland has nothing new for us arranger people, so i guess Roland is really out of this part of the music buisness

No arranger news from Korg either...
Yamaha only showed some cheeper new models, nothing interesting there
Nothing new from Wersi
Lionstracs was not attending.

So i was fooled again

Only news is from Ketron but they are still using the same old hardware as core of their new Audya 4 and 5. And we still have no clue about the changes in OS4.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#283560 - 03/24/10 01:45 PM Re: Musik messe arranger news...
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Boo hoo,
no new arranger.

Unless they don't show it straight away.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online