SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#283239 - 03/16/10 11:06 PM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
dongggoi Offline

Loc: Wichita, KS, USA
Thank you for the kind words Gary! As I said before, I'm honored that you took the time to check my stuff out. Do you have a website of your work?

BN, the Voicelive 2 or Harmony M will work with your arranger keyboard as long as it has a standard MIDI out. The Voicelive 2 can also do the harmonies based on audio output from your keyboard or guitar as well.

J I N X

#283240 - 03/17/10 12:37 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
BlkNotes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by dongggoi:
Thank you for the kind words Gary! As I said before, I'm honored that you took the time to check my stuff out. Do you have a website of your work?

BN, the Voicelive 2 or Harmony M will work with your arranger keyboard as long as it has a standard MIDI out. The Voicelive 2 can also do the harmonies based on audio output from your keyboard or guitar as well.

J I N X

Thanks for the info. How would you compare the harmony M and the Voice live 2 in terms of audio quality ( i.e. being able to create realistic soundign harmonies vs. the artificial computerized sounding types)

Would the 2 units be equal in audio quality, with the voice live having the ability for more harmoy parts.

Cheers;
BN

#283241 - 03/17/10 01:04 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
dongggoi Offline

Hi BN,

The Harmony M's advantage is in its simplicity of operation. TC Helicon did a great job of making it simple to use because a gigging artist doesn't want to have to waste time fiddling with settings in a live situation.
The audio quality of the harmonies is amazing and sounds nothing like the computerized ones. You can tweak the correction time to superfast so that the effect is a little wierd if you so wish.

The Voicelive 2 has many more features and settings. While it is also can be used in a live situation, it is much larger than the Harmony M. There are many many more parameters for tweaking the audio and also the mix of the resulting harmonies with relation to your original voice. The quality of the harmonies is also better IMHO.

Hope this helps!

#283242 - 03/17/10 03:44 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
I recommend you all to listen to this excellent talent. Click on his web site and listen to one of the best renditions of The Christmas Song. Up there with the best.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

#283243 - 03/17/10 05:03 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by The Saint:
I recommend you all to listen to this excellent talent. Click on his web site and listen to one of the best renditions of The Christmas Song. Up there with the best.
Ray

INCREDIBLE!!!

#283244 - 03/17/10 05:55 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
dongggoi Offline

I am humbled by your comments. Thank you. I really was feeling warm and fuzzy last year!

Best regards
J I N X

#283245 - 03/17/10 06:41 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
dongggoi,

I no longer have a website. After several years and hundreds of thousands of hits, I felt it was an expense that I no longer needed.

Thanks again for posting the link to your site, and I hope to hear more of you in the future.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#283246 - 03/17/10 10:36 AM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by dongggoi:
Hey Spalding!

Thanks for checking my songs out and for your kind words! I'm honored. Do you gig a lot? I am starting out in the gigging world again after a long, long, long break! Don't really know what to expect except the unexpected!

I play live a lot but only in church and i dont have anything recorded although i guess i should do. I dont say this to flatter you but you genuinely have a future as a song writer/singer and your music is not almost ready, it is ready. You need to be pushing hard to get signed by someone.

Best of luck

#283247 - 03/17/10 12:54 PM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
Love your voice and "Back at the start"

The VL2 sounds good - I am seriously thinking about one.

KFingers

#283248 - 03/17/10 01:28 PM Re: TC Helicon Voicelive 2
Mistered4111 Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
I have a Voice Live that has hardly been used and only in my home. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell for $225.00 plus shipping.

Ed

Reason for selling is that I am using the T C Helicon "M" since I gig more than record.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online