SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#281809 - 02/21/10 09:17 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Sounds good to me. Crying shame it's user interface is nothing at all like V Arranger though.

James

about dongle maybe nobert can answer this.

about interface becouse create a new interface is easier then programing, maybe can nobert do this in one or two weeks if users ask for, becouse most users do not like the interface to i think.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 02-21-2010).]

#281810 - 02/21/10 09:37 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
about interface becouse create a new interface is easier then programing, maybe can nobert do this in one or two weeks if users ask for, becouse most users do not like the interface to i think.

That would be great if he did because it is pretty awful looking to be honest.

When you see vArranger on the other hand it just look fantastic. Everything is so fresh and clearly ladled. A person who never saw the program before would be able to operate it straight away.

Where the complete opposite can be said about Live Styler. It's like something from the Windows 98 era and poorly designed at that. I'm sure it functions flawlessly, but there's nothing like fresh graphics and a clean interface to draw you into a program.

Regards
James

#281811 - 02/21/10 09:41 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
AFG Music Offline

Quote:

It's not very clear though. It could very well be a dongle.[/B]

you are right it is dongle what i do not like to
http://www.live-styler.de/home/?Live-Styler_Plus

but i asked nobert on e-mail about plus version for lionstracs he said, he can do it!

#281812 - 02/21/10 09:44 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Looks and sound nice. Come this software with styles?

#281813 - 02/21/10 09:45 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
Bachus Offline

Quote:
That's a much better price but what's the USB Stick for ?.
I'm big time against any software that uses Dongles. It's also nowhere near as pretty looking as the vArranger progarm above.

Its not a dongle... Its the medium that the software comes on, so instead of a CD it comes on a USB stick..

Don't know if its bootable tough

http://keyszone.boards.net

#281814 - 02/21/10 09:51 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
you are right it is dongle

Ouch... that's very bad news. Dongles suck...!!!!!
I wouldn't buy his software now even if it was 10 Euro for a copy.

Anti Piracy only effects honest paying customers because the hackers will bypass his security anyway.

Regards
James

#281815 - 02/21/10 09:54 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Its not a dongle... Its the medium that the software comes on, so instead of a CD it comes on a USB stick..

Don't know if its bootable tough

Lol... whiplash. .. It is, it isn't.

If it's not a dongle then why on earth a USB stick and Snail Mail for something that could be downloaded in minute or two.

Hmmmm.... Curious

James

#281816 - 02/21/10 10:01 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Lol... whiplash. .. It is, it isn't.

If it's not a dongle then why on earth a USB stick and Snail Mail for something that could be downloaded in minute or two.

Hmmmm.... Curious

James

maybe you can ask nobert:

e-mail: Stellberg@Stellberg.de or Live-Styler@Live-Styler.de

i have used the first e-mail

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 02-21-2010).]

#281817 - 02/21/10 10:39 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Bacus
If you open the settings dialogue in Livestyler, you will find a setting for the SD 2 module which sets up all the mapping; this means that when you load a Ketron style the correct voices are used.

Hi James
The livestyler is designed to be used on a typical keyboard touch screen, (8 – 12”) however if you tried to use the vArranger on this size screen everything would be too small, and difficult to use. (Use a larger screen (At least a 15”) or assign the controls to controller buttons however and you will be fine)

As to the Livestyler interface, this has been in production for a few years now, and I agree it does need redesigning.

Bill

#281818 - 02/21/10 10:54 AM Re: vArranger² - Virtual Arranger Software - Ketron SD2
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Hi Bacus
If you open the settings dialogue in Livestyler, you will find a setting for the SD 2 module which sets up all the mapping; this means that when you load a Ketron style the correct voices are used.

Hi James
The livestyler is designed to be used on a typical keyboard touch screen, (8 – 12”) however if you tried to use the vArranger on this size screen everything would be too small, and difficult to use. (Use a larger screen (At least a 15”) or assign the controls to controller buttons however and you will be fine)

As to the Livestyler interface, this has been in production for a few years now, and I agree it does need redesigning.

Bill

it can be better, look this one for linux
http://gmorgan.sourceforge.net/gmo1.png
http://gmorgan.sourceforge.net

only you can not ad styeles and use VST

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online