SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#281481 - 02/14/10 03:35 PM Another storm brewin'
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Seems like every day brings on something new. Forecast is for another storm tomorrow, which hopefully, will not amount to much. Wildlife is struggling to survive, and the deer are eating everything that's green. Here's a couple shots from my bedroom window.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#281482 - 02/14/10 03:46 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland

#281483 - 02/14/10 04:40 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
travlin'easy Offline

Thanks,

It was an interesting read, and just reinforces my beliefs about Global Warming.

BTW: I just got off the telephone with DonM and it's snowing like hell in Bossier City, LA tonight.

cheers,

Gary

#281484 - 02/14/10 07:08 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
and just reinforces my beliefs about Global Warming.

Mine too but I have a more curious nature and I'm wondering why there are so many coincidences about 2012.

The greatest effect on our planet each day is the Sun, and right now its activity is at the lowest it has "ever" been since records started. Here's a quick search on the topic. http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/01/04/so...in-its-history/

We also have the Galactic Alignment taking place in 2012, so is that the cause, and also it just so happens the next Solar Maximum is due in 2012. NASA are already expecting this to be a bad one that will effect us greatly.

How about the doomsday prediction about Earth's poles shifting. Magnet north is right now moving 40 miles a year. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/12/091224-north-pole-magnetic-ru ssia-earth-core.html

Planet X anyone.... NASA is tracking an Comment that is an X shape. http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2010/02feb_asteroidcollision.htm

And what about those Mayns.

And that's just “some” of the scientific facts that are talking place right now. There are lots of odd coincidences all happening now. Don't get me started on the religious side of this.

Quite odd really so many things are all happening at the same time and the peak just so happens to be 21-12-2012.

Quote:
BTW: I just got off the telephone with DonM and it's snowing like hell in Bossier City, LA tonight.

Crazy. The weather has gone mad everywhere.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 02-14-2010).]

#281485 - 02/14/10 07:44 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
They also had to truck in snow to Vancouver and Rhode Island for two different sport events in the last week.

Just saying...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#281486 - 02/15/10 02:15 AM Re: Another storm brewin'
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
You can find coincidence in almost anything, you can combine things together so that it looks like everything is occurring at a particular point, in fact you can manipulate any data to say what you want. (Politician’s (And Man-made made Global warming theorists) do it all the time)
A case in point was the” Did we land on the moon conspiracy” I (And most others) found almost twice as many errors in the conspiracy theory, then the conspiracy theory did in the moon landing.
Just carry on with life, and ignore the doom mongers, as they will always be around.

Bill

#281487 - 02/15/10 04:22 AM Re: Another storm brewin'
--Mac Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
You can find coincidence in almost anything, you can combine things together so that it looks like everything is occurring at a particular point, in fact you can manipulate any data to say what you want. (Politician’s (And Man-made made Global warming theorists) do it all the time)
A case in point was the” Did we land on the moon conspiracy” I (And most others) found almost twice as many errors in the conspiracy theory, then the conspiracy theory did in the moon landing.
Just carry on with life, and ignore the doom mongers, as they will always be around.

Bill

Absolutely.

--Mac
"Keep listening. Never become so self-important that you can't listen to other players. Live cleanly....Do right....You can improve as a player by improving as a person. It's a duty we owe to ourselves." --John Coltrane

"You don't know what you like, you like what you know. In order to know what you like, you have to know everything." --Branford Marsalis

#281488 - 02/15/10 12:30 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
Irishacts Offline

Hi guys.

Scientific fact that everyone is in agreement with has nothing to do with conspiracies or the nonsense about the moon landing.

I'm talking about something you can measure and prove flat out that it exists and is 100% real. Any clown can find coincidences in nonsense, but when there are quite number of them revolving around a specific event that is as real as you or I, it's time to take notices.

I'm not taking about end of the world nonsense. We have the technology to survive pretty much anything so I don't believe things will come crashing down in 2012. I'm talking about the fact that the weather is changing, the poles are shifting by 40 miles a day, the sun is at it's lowest every activity, the solar maximum lands on 2012, , the sun will flip it's poles during the solar maximum, and the galactic alignment is happening.

That's quite a lot of scientific coincidences and that's all before you start to take into consideration the Mayns, the bible, and all other religious events that all revolve around the 2012 and for the bible 21st of December of every year.

Forget the nonsense and the end of the world clowns. There's plenty scientific fact to sink your teeth into.

James

#281489 - 02/15/10 01:01 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
WOW! Titles are deceiving. When I first saw the title of this post, I figured it was one of three things:

1. Ian spotted an anti-Yamaha post.

2. Diki and Dom had agreed to meet in person.

3. Donny was returning to Synthzone.

Sometimes it just IS WHAT IT IS.

chas

#281490 - 02/15/10 02:56 PM Re: Another storm brewin'
travlin'easy Offline

Had to climb up on the roof today to clear three feet of snow, plus put some ice melt on an ice dam that formed over the rain gutters. Melting snow caused water to form a dam, which in turn was sending water into our bedroom. It was a scary couple hours, especially when you consider a slip would have sent me 20 feet down onto a snow-covered brick patio.

An hour after I climbed down from the roof about 15 deer gathered at the edge of the patio and began chewing on the ends of branches--not a good sign when this many deer show up at the same time. About 20 minutes later the snow began falling again. The telephone rang, tonight's job and tomorrow morning's job were cancelled.

Total cancellations due to weather this year=13.

Just another fun day in paradise!

Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online